• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Guaranteed 95 platinum live event

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
It was brought up in another thread .. just thought would make a post.
If u finish all the golden ticket events a 150 stamina live event appears which gives you a 95 platinum

cire2245

Rookie 3
So how do you guys complete the last part of each event. I am currently stuck at yao ming's and in trouble of not completing all of them

F4R

Rookie 1
My teammate pulled 95 Embiid and sold for 16M , but I really don?t understand why?!?!! AH bots are that stupid?!

34ZdYsa.jpg

So how do you guys complete the last part of each event. I am currently stuck at yao ming's and in trouble of not completing all of them

Check out 4katosh's Instagram account. He has videos showing how to beat the final challenges.

I pulled Ultimate Legend Jason Williams and 95 OVR Finals Legend Elgin Baylor.

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
95 kidd... I liked him but his card is ... Now under 1m on AH
And forgive me for another small question, will there also be an extra event after finishing all the golden ticket event on the right hand side?

dub365

All-Star 1
Pulled NBA AS MVP LeBron. Sold for 3.5 mil. Too bad I couldn't use him in my lineup. Awesome card to get for free

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.