• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

GRATEFUL FOR THE ELEVATE SURPRISE

TomH

Pro 2
Didn’t see this coming today. I planned in advance for the Pack Elevates by laying in some duplicates for training purposes. Really thought it was a gamble that wasn’t going to pay off, but EA came through today. Hayward card best SG in game right now (even without Middleton’s clutch). Whiteside has some huge numbers - 106 RB, 106 post & SWC, 104 Block, 110 Contested. If you have to choose 1, I recommend Hayward. Whiteside a close second.

FB11AAB9-7196-4E2D-9C0D-D6ABE2B8C90A.jpeg

86F2BB19-1B61-4C16-9F3D-CFA208A3E1DB.jpeg

F76526E4-D2D5-4F21-9C45-86A88066FF02.jpeg

MartyrX

Rookie 1
What were the training costs? To go from 95 to 96, costs 10k TP and 40k gold. Wanted to know total cost before going all in.

TomH

Pro 2
About 320k to go from 96 to 103. 103s in ah going for 2.5-3.5mil. So it’s a good deal. You can train all the way by using another elevate card - like a 92. No need to buy tokens if you have other elevates.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah it was def a pleasant surprise. I went with Whiteside, prob shouldn't have used my 93 Hayward to train him but im happy with it.

Also curious to see stats on WB and Covington

dub365

All-Star 1
How confusing is having 3 diff versions of the same card? Feel sorry for ppl who waste resources maxing one of the weak cards

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Great team and yeah I love this new Hayward but too bad they got rid of ways to get new players

cire2245

Rookie 3
Do we have updated table of token/coin requirements to level up elevate players from different versions? I currently have 40k tp’s and if the event will be daily, i am wondering how many days of grind and how much coins will be needed to max out my 70 versions. Thanks in advance.

TomH

Pro 2
I know from level 88 on it costs 10k TP and 40k coins.

This is why you need the Pack Elevates that start at 92. I don’t think they are available anymore. But if you have any spare elevates, you can boost using another elevate rather than tokens

dub365

All-Star 1
This is why you need the Pack Elevates that start at 92. I don’t think they are available anymore. But if you have any spare elevates, you can boost using another elevate rather than tokens
Yup. I had a 93 Hayward that gave me 120k TP. Still have an 85 Griffin worth 70k Tp if they ever update these again. Impossible to collect enough TP to train these guys to 103 otherwise

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
My Blake Griffin stats are way worse than the ones pictured above, anyone else?
The one pictured above is a 92 maxed out the 82 pack cards were replaced with 92s in packs when Covington came out some have way better stats than the 82 counterpart at the same overall others have slightly worse stats

TomH

Pro 2
103 Hayward is a god. Plain & simple. Top of the key or corner, he buries 3s. On the rare occasions he misses its shocking. And his D is intense. Best card in the game IMO

dub365

All-Star 1
Haha, that sucks. Had a 50/50 choice & chose to burn him to max Whiteside instead of doing the opposite. Oh well. I think I'll be a 105 once I get Kyrie & my team is dope so i have no complaints.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
My Blake Griffin stats are way worse than the ones pictured above, anyone else?
Those green elevate cards have better stats than those who we got trough elevate live events,this is why your griffin has worse stats than green blake griffin elevate card,anyway if you dont spend some cash on packs if they are avaliable still,its very hard to max upgrade them and it takes time to do that..cheers

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Guys one question,but not related with elevates...why are we getting records tokens again?set for stockton expired,are we getting a new player?you get the token when completing that UA Rush set 20 golds for 1 elite tokens for CURRY

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Guys one question,but not related with elevates...why are we getting records tokens again?set for stockton expired,are we getting a new player?you get the token when completing that UA Rush set 20 golds for 1 elite tokens for CURRY
Stockton didn't have a set you put the tokens directly onto the card so they are still useable but most won't use them

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.