• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

GOTN not working

Swagiwave15

Rookie 1
Anyone have a problem with their game of the week event?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190712-122347_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190712-122347_NBA Live.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 232

Altavilla

Pro 1
Luckily I have a few unopened 1 token packs.

Could this be how EA intends to end the whole GOTW thing this season? Is there any reaction from EA about the missing event?

Josh

Rookie 1
GOTN event slot has been empty since today's daily refresh. Is this a bug or is it gone?

TomH

Pro 2
From Twitter —
@EASPORTSNBALM Thank you for your reports regarding Game of the Week and Stars and Stripes hidden events going missing. Game of the Week will return on Monday but unfortunately we won't be able to fix the Stars and Stripes event before the program ends.

Classic!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
GOTN event slot has been empty since today's daily refresh. Is this a bug or is it gone?
There is already a thread about this that includes your answer I merged the 2 threads next time look before you make a thread thanks in advance

Tiger103

Rookie 1
Good day ladies and gents. Haven’t been able to play Game of the night for 2 days now. Is it just me or has it finished? Would appreciate any light into this matter. Cheers

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Good day ladies and gents. Haven’t been able to play Game of the night for 2 days now. Is it just me or has it finished? Would appreciate any light into this matter. Cheers
There is already a thread on this which also contains the answer by EA on this issue please in the future look to make sure there isn't a thread on the exact thing you plan on making a thread about I merged your thread with the one on this subject

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.