• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Got extremely lucky in legend wildcard exchange set

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I was first thinking to get the 87 Halloween masters but then I noticed the legend wildcard exchange I had enough tokens to get 70 wildcards and I decided to do it in the first pack I pulled 87 David Robinson and in the second pack I got 87 Shawn Marion and now I completed the 88 ovr James worthy I am so happy right now :)

betaman411

All-Star 1
I was first thinking to get the 87 Halloween masters but then I noticed the legend wildcard exchange I had enough tokens to get 70 wildcards and I decided to do it in the first pack I pulled 87 David Robinson and in the second pack I got 87 Shawn Marion and now I completed the 88 ovr James worthy I am so happy right now :)
You're saying you got players from the 35 BF token exchange for 10 wildcards??

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Did the set twice right now.. pulled marion in the first try
Thanks for the post savage

betaman411

All-Star 1

Did the set twice right now.. pulled marion in the first try
Man...4 times and nothing but tokens. :(

EDIT: Make it 5...

X_1618

Rookie 1

you mean you got Robinson and Marion by the set that the 35 BF token exchange for 10 wildcards??
so, every pack includes 10 wildcards and probability legends players??

Lol nice pulls. I made a thread about this yesterday and since then I've pulled 2 Worthys and 3 Robinsons. Sold all of them and made bank! Got enough wildcards for 3-4 future legends. Waiting on a card that is demand to either sell or add to the team. All in all a great set.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Lol nice pulls. I made a thread about this yesterday and since then I've pulled 2 Worthys and 3 Robinsons. Sold all of them and made bank! Got enough wildcards for 3-4 future legends. Waiting on a card that is demand to either sell or add to the team. All in all a great set.

How many times did u do the set?

For the first time this season I spent nba cash buying BF tokens after pulling Worthy. I did the set 20 times (exactly 700 BF tokens). Ill know in a month or 2 if it was worth it. I figured instead of getting a 90 ovr now, I could spend cash for a 93+ down the line. Im saving all the additional packs i get just incase i can pull future legends once they start releasing 90+ players. I wanted to buy more BF tokens today and just realized the packs are gone :|

For the first time this season I spent nba cash buying BF tokens after pulling Worthy. I did the set 20 times (exactly 700 BF tokens). Ill know in a month or 2 if it was worth it. I figured instead of getting a 90 ovr now, I could spend cash for a 93+ down the line. Im saving all the additional packs i get just incase i can pull future legends once they start releasing 90+ players. I wanted to buy more BF tokens today and just realized the packs are gone :|

Packs will come back tomorrow, but it's not clear if the exact same or others. Same with the sets.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.