• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Got 106 how can i manage 107

Jackstraw

Rookie 1
Ok here is my lineup. My bench i kinda maxed out with the Second Chance i know. I am entirely f2p i wont waste real cash on this altho i am addicted lol. And to the smart ass who said im dumb as you can see i am kinda maxed out unless i get a Zion or 106 Durant. Im not an idiot i just wanted your advice man you dont gotta be a prick bro

Attachments

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ok here is my lineup. My bench i kinda maxed out with the Second Chance i know. I am entirely f2p i wont waste real cash on this altho i am addicted lol. And to the smart ass who said im dumb as you can see i am kinda maxed out unless i get a Zion or 106 Durant. Im not an idiot i just wanted your advice man you dont gotta be a prick bro
Hey ignore it but he didn't say you were dumb just that it was a dumb question but let it go

And you won't be able to get 107 anytime soon with all those 104 cards without boosts

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Sorry for my rudeness..what i meant was there's no specific way to increase overall...you just have to keep increasing the overall of your players..that's all..

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Objection your honour! I reserve the right to take the piss every now and then ;)

There was a 107 thread started a few days ago.. have a look there

dub365

Pro 3
You need bench boosts. That's how you get to 107. With the right players plugged in, I can reach 107 even though the players only add up to 105.9 OVR, all because I have good stat boosts. Get rid of all the bench players with coin boosts. Start with 103 Butler. He should be on bench over Ingram

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ninobandz
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.