• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

good platinum pulls are now patched?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It was patched before I started doing the set 12 hours ago (woke up late after seeing nothing new on Asia)

JNOH

Rookie 1
Maybe they just decreased the chance of pulling 100 OVR cards. I just did the set now and pulled 98 Crunchtime Harden, although I did only pull 2 95-96 cards before this one.

Altavilla

Pro 1
How nice! Now that all the ?inside-info? players (who knew they had to collect elites before) and all those ?legit? snipers (ppl from not-so-poor countries with good internet, who don?t need to grind gold cards to make more coin than I do) have their 100+ cards, they ?patch? it.
Well, I guess those moralists now feel vindicated! Hurray! :(

The weirdest thing I?ve seen so far is someone selling MVP Harden for 2M.

Elites are worth 125k tops so far. The price of platinums was already low on Asia so without the crazy pulls of yesterday this set is only good for completing Pantheon sets. Which is what EA I originally intended I suppose.

karl_josh

Rookie 1
Got lots of Plat Pippen then some crazy pull like 99 Clyde Showdown, 98 Kemba, 99 KD and 100 Penny Showdown Master. All of them before the maintenance and those Pips were after they patched it.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How nice! Now that all the ?inside-info? players (who knew they had to collect elites before) and all those ?legit? snipers (ppl from not-so-poor countries with good internet, who don?t need to grind gold cards to make more coin than I do) have their 100+ cards, they ?patch? it.

There were no inside info players because the set came as a surprise since it came to Global before any of the other games unless you count GCs and employees/friends of employees but that number would be so small

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Altavilla

Pro 1

There were no inside info players because the set came as a surprise since it came to Global before any of the other games unless you count GCs and employees/friends of employees but that number would be so small

Those were the ones I meant (check out 4katosh's video with the 20 pulls of 100+'s)

edlllpt

Pro 1
For example, last year in summer courts, in days where we didn't have early Asia/China news, 4katosh would get early access to some content, make a video about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gsav1AUsLE - and you could actually get some benefit for yourself - I remember getting a ton of golds based on info shared in these sneak-peaks.

That's how it is. Game Changers produce game-related content in exchange for free stuff and info.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Those were the ones I meant (check out 4katosh's video with the 20 pulls of 100+'s)

Yeah I mentioned that in another post but I wouldn't be surprised if he stocked up on cards for under 50k a piece and turned them into cards he could sell for 2-30 mil and came out looking like a champ with 100s of millions of coins in profit

timsg0102

Rookie 2
It is now patched. I got the Detlef SD card again after putting in a lot of base elites and 90-93 elites that were of excess.

Then I use my SD shards and the 5 plat players to pull up the AD 106 card.

Damn, I now play with AD as PF and he's even better than Tim Duncan both at the D and in offence. AD swats away shots like no-one's business!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.