• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Golden Week Promo

Next promo is a Giannis themed promo. Interestingly, the dev said if you play all of the events you're guaranteed the master. It seems EA have rejigged their approach for some reason. Giannis is only 92 OVR, however. There is a mystery 94 OVR player later in the promo. Strong suggestion that it's Wilt Chamberlain from the hints given.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Next promo is a Giannis themed promo. Interestingly, the dev said if you play all of the events you're guaranteed the master. It seems EA have rejigged their approach for some reason. Giannis is only 92 OVR, however. There is a mystery 94 OVR player later in the promo. Strong suggestion that it's Wilt Chamberlain from the hints given.
It took them long enough to finally give us good promos this season

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
I understood you are in Japan so you get promo open earlier than anyone. But where do you get info like ''94 prob Wilt'' from ?

We don't get the promos early anymore. That was in season 2. On the Twitch stream, the dev said the 94 OVR player was a colossus who dominated the game and was in a movie. We just had Shaq as a Monthly Master, so my guess is Wilt.

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
Thanks, I guess he didn't say how 94 will be attained (many Power points, additional set for 92 Giannis, luck draw...)

We have 93 PF at home EA, two weeks ago. I panicked and spent 5.5M coins to buy Timmy when they pulled Sets earlier than announced after promo ended, then they returned them the next day......

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.