• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Golden Ticket Curry and Ginobili

mambaiscold

Rookie 1
https://imgur.com/a/i9tibU7

Ginobili is a set player. Need any 10 platinum players and a golden ticket campaign completion token (don't know how to get it)
Curry is packs and a live event that gives you a chance at him
campaign chain where last reward is 85-89 elite player i believe

zy3lZmX.jpg

bpbCUwV.png

The same cards over and over. Next golden tickets Lebron, Harden, Durant, Bill Russell, Embiid, Simmons.......take your pick! I hope someone comes up with a unique card.

Altavilla

Pro 1
The same cards over and over. Next golden tickets Lebron, Harden, Durant, Bill Russell, Embiid, Simmons.......take your pick! I hope someone comes up with a unique card.

I think this may be because those are players which have personalized AI?s. (While others probably use standart AI?s that are the same for a lot of poayers.) But this is just me guessing.

And my thanks to this post?s creator.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
these were those tickets you won through pay packs right?
well i can tell you those ppl will have only selected the "Fav" player cards.. which unfortunately.. will be your usual suspects...

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hasn?t that Curry image been used once already...

Who needs another Ginobili so soon..

Zzzz boring...

Alekk

Rookie 2
At least make Curry the set player, I'm not wasting 10 platinums for Ginobili when his previous card that was still literally available to build yesterday had better stats.

edlllpt

Pro 1
do you guys have any bonus pack in the store associated to this content? or do we have a daily objective that cannot be completed?

ukmj23

Rookie 1
Is there a slightest chance to have 102 and 103 Ginobili in same lineup? Probably not but maybe?

They could have made him classic if they wanted to reuse him so soon. smh

dub365

All-Star 1
Not interested in either of these but if they release 2 new players every day, I'm down with that. Stocking up on plats just in case there's a player I really want for my lineup.

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
Has anybody pulled Curry from the repeatable live event? I know it's like finding a needle in a haystack, but hey, I have nothing else to spend stamina on

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Wonder how he plays

Attachments

• 20180731_091549.jpg
    20180731_091549.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 1,281
  • 20180731_091604.jpg
    20180731_091604.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 1,287

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.