• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Golden State Warriors WE BELIEVE Campaign

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
keq3cy82xny21.png

In 2007, a group of misfits pulled off one of the biggest playoff upsets in NBA history and became known as the “We Believe” Warriors. Now to this day, they say only true Warriors fans recognize We Believe - a time when the team believed they could change everything.

Become a true Golden State Warriors fan by collecting these classic jerseys, courts, boost items and Masters Baron Davis and Wilt Chamberlain.

Campaign Dates
Live Date: May 17, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST

End Date: May 24, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST

h7krv3uyzny21.png

Campaign Map
Earn We Believe Points to open up exclusive rewards in the milestones.

1. Watch an ad off the campaign map (play button) to get 100 We Believe Points. Ads are subject to availability and up to 1 a day.
  2. Claim the daily We Believe Pack in the Store to get 50 We Believe Points.
  3. Gain 150 We Believe Points in the We...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Apparently Kerr has 2 styles... I think but prob not some times they word things different but I find it odd that didn't say what style it is

dub365

All-Star 1
Figured something was up when I saw a timer on the NBA cash items. Lol, costs $400 straight up to get all items. No thanks.......

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Figured something was up when I saw a timer on the NBA cash items. Lol, costs $400 straight up to get all items. No thanks.......
Yeah that explains it but I don't think they did that for the Wade campaign which is why I didn't put 2 and 2 together until seeing this campaign preview

TomH

Pro 2
This is precisely like the Miami Vice deal with DWade, and the +4 3pt Court, etc. Think through this with me — All the boosts, perks, rewards, and the Card are actually FREE to p2w players. You get the entire package by buying NBA cash (all the points come by buying NBA cash) and you get to KEEP all the NBA cash. It’s NBA cash (about 36,000) a pay player is likely to buy anyway and spend on other campaigns. The Miami Vice and this package are freebie “nods” to players who pay — just some free stuff to players who “keep the lights on,” so to speak...once or twice a year a little something (tho I know many who pay who blew off Miami Vice without really thinking it through). So if you pay and you think you will spend at least $380 between now and the annual reset in September, it’s foolish not to take this. If you don’t spend or you do but don’t think you will spend $380 in the next 4 months, it’s not a smart option.

benkangquan

Rookie 1
This is precisely like the Miami Vice deal with DWade, and the +4 3pt Court, etc. Think through this with me — All the boosts, perks, rewards, and the Card are actually FREE to p2w players. You get the entire package by buying NBA cash (all the points come by buying NBA cash) and you get to KEEP all the NBA cash. It’s NBA cash (about 36,000) a pay player is likely to buy anyway and spend on other campaigns. The Miami Vice and this package are freebie “nods” to players who pay — just some free stuff to players who “keep the lights on,” so to speak...once or twice a year a little something (tho I know many who pay who blew off Miami Vice without really thinking it through). So if you pay and you think you will spend at least $380 between now and the annual reset in September, it’s foolish not to take this. If you don’t spend or you do but don’t think you will spend $380 in the next 4 months, it’s not a smart option.
You can keep your NBA Cash even after reset. If you have 36K cash in September, it will be transferred to S4

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I spend money but I never buy cash directly I always buy the limited time offers that have ×3 or more value I don't think doing so for this stuff at such a large amount is close to worth it

benkangquan

Rookie 1
Btw are you the one that let Bobby Buckets use the account

TomH

Pro 2
I spend money but I never buy cash directly I always buy the limited time offers that have ×3 or more value I don't think doing so for this stuff at such a large amount is close to worth it

Yeah, and that’s a perfectly fine approach. Others spend a hundred on large campaigns. For them, this makes complete sense. It’s all about one’s individual spending approach to the game. (Tho neither of these cards excites me that much). But that DWade was a killer card, especially on the bench. It boosted to 103 almost automatically and boosted other cards when nothing else would. And I still use the +4 3pt court all the time. And +3 steal and +3 Contested jerseys.

One of my many annoying personality traits is I study everything I do. It serves me well in my profession, but I study the crap out of every campaign and offer. Fortunately, this is the only game I pay....I mean pay...I mean PLAY. 😂

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah, and that’s a perfectly fine approach. Others spend a hundred on large campaigns. For them, this makes complete sense. It’s all about one’s individual spending approach to the game. (Tho neither of these cards excites me that much). But that DWade was a killer card, especially on the bench. It boosted to 103 almost automatically and boosted other cards when nothing else would. And I still use the +4 3pt court all the time. And +3 steal and +3 Contested jerseys.

One of my many annoying personality traits is I study everything I do. It serves me well in my profession, but I study the crap out of every campaign and offer. Fortunately, this is the only game I pay....I mean pay...I mean PLAY. 😂
This is the only game I make transactions on I use my XB1X but not nearly as much as this game since it's easier to whip out your phone then play a full sized game and I never buy shit in console games and hardly ever buy Live so If I'm gonna spend money inside of a game it is this one I try to take it easy at times which is why I don't fall into that category but I do know that category of people who are willing to spend a few 100 at one time in a game exist and this is clearly one of those situations so if people want to do it they can go ahead I'll just take the lower ranked items on that list I wish Kerr was one of them especially if he turns out to be balanced since I'm quickly stacking up on balanced players despite running Boomer and on Monday I'll have 2 more high rated balanced players so having a platinum balanced coach will soon become necessary

TomH

Pro 2
This is the only game I make transactions on I use my XB1X but not nearly as much as this game since it's easier to whip out your phone then play a full sized game and I never buy shit in console games and hardly ever buy Live so If I'm gonna spend money inside of a game it is this one I try to take it easy at times which is why I don't fall into that category but I do know that category of people who are willing to spend a few 100 at one time in a game exist and this is clearly one of those situations so if people want to do it they can go ahead I'll just take the lower ranked items on that list I wish Kerr was one of them especially if he turns out to be balanced since I'm quickly stacking up on balanced players despite running Boomer and on Monday I'll have 2 more high rated balanced players so having a platinum balanced coach will soon become necessary

Yup. We have defense and shooting platinum coaches. A balanced is due.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I can neither confirm nor deny, Senator. If it was me......it would only be because I sooooo dislike a couple of the other youtube guys.
Hmm.. have to give some credit to buckeye (however much he sucks as a person).. hes the only one who stuck thru ..
I liked bobby in the earlier days.. but didnt like the fact that he came back and made a paid discord group immediately

Amma

Rookie 1
So sucks, without spend real money we just get about 4,550 points total 7 days with earn 280,000 coins and claim we believe pack everyday along the campaign begin. Eh I forget daily watch Ad with 100 points, so it's give 700 points total 7 days so you up to 5,250 points.
And just get this 2018-2019 Golden State Warriors “The Town” Alternate Court with +10% coins (1000 point), also 2018-2019 Golden State Warriors City Edition Jersey with + 12% coins (2000 points) along We Believe Sign Boost Item (3000 point).
500 nba cash (5000 points).

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.