• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Getting kicked out of leagues for no reason, what do I do?

See, here’s the problem: I get kicked out of two leagues the last couple days. One league I applied and they accepted me but kicked me right away. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and why this is happening. This never happened to me in any other seasons. I play all my quarters and my margins are generally good, between 15 to 20. my franchise is an 82 and my multi year lineup is 107. Any advises on what I should do and any leagues I should join, leagues that won’t kick me out for no reason? Thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Maybe your multi-year is too low for them personally I wouldn't accept any new players with a 107 overall

betaman411

All-Star 1
I think Stewie hit the nail on the head. Since they can't see your multi-level lineup OVR until you're on the team, this is likely why you get accepted and then removed soon after.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
My leader kicks people put of they dont run their drives. Personally I was thinking about making my own league because sometimes leaders dont start a new tourney and I have to way of starting one or getting their attention to start one.

Maybe your multi-year is too low for them personally I wouldn't accept any new players with a 107 overall
Just have one question, so I was just in a league called zozI. I checked my league mates‘ multi year lineups. Mine is normal since we are at about 107 as a group. When we played an opposing league, their highest multi year lineup was 105. So if 107 is low, how come other people with much lower overalls can join a league? I am confused

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Just have one question, so I was just in a league called zozI. I checked my league mates‘ multi year lineups. Mine is normal since we are at about 107 as a group. When we played an opposing league, their highest multi year lineup was 105. So if 107 is low, how come other people with much lower overalls can join a league? I am confused
Some leagues don't care about overall or have no choice but if you want to be top 100 you can't have a 107 since we use the same teams as last year the same rules apply

Yeah all you need to do is find a league that just wants to play as well but you may have found one I don't know
I did. They just ended their tourney. Prolly starting one soon, who knows? But lower ranked leagues should be good for me as they might not care as much about overalls

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I did. They just ended their tourney. Prolly starting one soon, who knows? But lower ranked leagues should be good for me as they might not care as much about overalls
Yeah you should be fine the higher the rank the higher need for higher overall teams

dub365

All-Star 1
Not my thing either, to be honest. I don’t like the game play and my multi year lineup is not very good
Here's a thought. If you're gonna put out a request to find a league ...... And talk about how you're getting booted for seemingly no reason.....
Don't accept an invite and then fail to play your LVL quarters. Smh

betaman411

All-Star 1
Here's a thought. If you're gonna put out a request to find a league ...... And talk about how you're getting booted for seemingly no reason.....
Lol....he did say lvl wasn’t his thing, didn’t like the gameplay and his multi-year lineup wasn’t very good! Lmfao 🙄

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Inwould
Is this the dude that didn't play after joining us?

Don’t be out here talking shit like you tough or some? You ain’t doing nothing to me when we see each other out in real life. I didn’t play because my team wasn’t good. 107 against a bench of 109s, the **** you want me to do? If I get, your sorry ass would’ve said I sucked and I was terrible. Would’ve been a loss loss regardless. It doesn’t matter. Someone responded to you that LVL isn’t my thing. My team isn't good. Against a bunch of high overalls, I have no chance, why should I do it if I know I have no chance?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.