• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Getting kicked out of leagues for no reason, what do I do?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Don’t be out here talking shit like you tough or some? You ain’t doing nothing to me when we see each other out in real life. I didn’t play because my team wasn’t good. 107 against a bench of 109s, the **** you want me to do? If I get, your sorry ass would’ve said I sucked and I was terrible. Would’ve been a loss loss regardless. It doesn’t matter. Someone responded to you that LVL isn’t my thing. My team isn't good. Against a bunch of high overalls, I have no chance, why should I do it if I know I have no chance?
Take this to your PMs or keep it to yourselves I let what he said slide because it tiptoed the line because it was passive aggressive but this went over the line

Take this to your PMs or keep it to yourselves I let what he said slide because it tiptoed the line because it was passive aggressive but this went over the line
I wasn’t trying to respond to him but my lineup is not good. I wanted to play but couldn’t because I knew I had no chance. A 107 vs a bunch of 109s, I can’t win regardless. I’m glad I joined a lower ranked league

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I wasn’t trying to respond to him but my lineup is not good. I wanted to play but couldn’t because I knew I had no chance. A 107 vs a bunch of 109s, I can’t win regardless. I’m glad I joined a lower ranked league
That's not my problem though because my problem is the league squabbles happening here and it escalating to essentially "I'll beat your ass if we ever meet face to face" if you guys want to continue then don't do it where everyone else can see it's not just for you it's to everyone involved and to everyone in the future

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Not related to the whole thing. But u can definitely compete with a 109 with a 107..
Plus league drives played add to the lvl milestones.. just a heads up for goals in whichever legaue u are in.. being in a lower league helps bcz the worst u can do is autoplay the quarters so that the drives are atleast counted

Not related to the whole thing. But u can definitely compete with a 109 with a 107..
Plus league drives played add to the lvl milestones.. just a heads up for goals in whichever legaue u are in.. being in a lower league helps bcz the worst u can do is autoplay the quarters so that the drives are atleast counted
Well, I’m in a lower ranked league right now so 107 is the normal overall. In our league, we arent playing opponents with 109, we are playing opponent to our level, which is good

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Still have to play both drives. Even a +1 still helps. That's kinda the etiquette. If you lose force close and just let it go. But should at least contribute.
If you want a chill league that doesn't care about playing or winning or losing then find a lower ranked league. But most active leagues would at minimum care. And higher ranked league will require a margin.

So just choose a league that fits your line up and style. If you entered a league that doesn't fit you. Naturally there will be kicking

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Well, I’m in a lower ranked league right now so 107 is the normal overall. In our league, we arent playing opponents with 109, we are playing opponent to our level, which is good
I get that..
What I'm trying to say is, even if u go -10, ur team benefits as u played the drive.. especially when it team is anyway losing..

Eptoohno

Rookie 1
Well lvl is s4 lineups now im in top 200 we had a few 105 and 106ovr but only because they were in league last season

Spyda9man

Pro 2
My league commissioner has been absent for 2 weeks and we all started to leave slowly. I'm looking for an active league that plays daily and plays both drives and works towards league goals, currently snowflakes. Otherwise I'm going to have to create my own and search for potential players.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.