• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Getting kicked out of leagues for no reason, what do I do?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I need help
Stop spamming this thread this is not the topic of the thread and you're also spamming the same thing multiple times just talk to EA support or link your account to google, game center, or Facebook and then uninstall the game fhen reinstall that's the most you can do

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ok why you getting mad
I'm not mad I'm enforcing the rules that's my job and you shouldn't have a problem with that and no more about your situation on this thread it's disrespectful to hijack someone's thread to make it your own about a different topic

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Did everything you said and it'a still not workig
Stop replying to this unrelated thread this is your last warning on this matter make your own thread or contact the people that actually work for EA we have nothing to do with EA and members here have given you all the help we can maybe you're just one of the rare users that has a big issue so just contact EA support

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.