• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Gettin Shaq'

Is it doable without dropping more than $20 real cash?

I want to get it but keep thinking what if my picks are wrong.. what to do with the nom items?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How many tokens do you have or have used already? That determines what your odds of finishing it for free

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
No, they've removed it..maybe they will bring it back.. who knows.. Been suggested to hold on to the tokens for now.. see what happens... EA never fail to perform...

Showtime

Rookie 1
This is what EA's customer support told me. Hopefully enough people complain so they fix this mistake:

Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is Sheetal and I would assist you with your issue today.

I realize that you want to claim the Shaq set. I'll try my best to help you out with the best possible solution.

I would inform you that this event has been closed now.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
This is what EA's customer support told me. Hopefully enough people complain so they fix this mistake:

Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is Sheetal and I would assist you with your issue today.

I realize that you want to claim the Shaq set. I'll try my best to help you out with the best possible solution.

LOL

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3

lmao :lol:

dougyd

Rookie 1
Yup. You know you're dealing with a world class organization when the customer service can't even type a grammatically correct sentence. Patience... running... thin......

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Claimed and sold for 10.5 mil. Pretty good considering he was almost free to build.

Luckily I got mine sold within half an hour of posting that on this thread for 11,111,112 (10 mil exactly after tax) so I feel very happy with the results

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.