• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

generalist archetype

MyNameJeff21

Rookie 1
I've seen some players with generalist as their archetype. what does that do? also what are all the other archetypes? I know there's slasher, sharp, rim protector generalist and playmaker. thanks!

Alekk

Rookie 2
It is still unknown whether archetypes even do anything, a slight hidden boost being the best case scenario.
The archetypes are: Playmaker, Sharpshooter, Slasher, Lock Down Defender, Stretch Big, Post Scorer, Rim Protector and Generalist. The last being the default archetype.

Archetypes is all fluff, it really doesn't mean anything. Game play is exactly the same as it has always been. It's just a way of identifying what type of card you have and has no impact on gameplay. So I'm guessing all Currys will be sharpshooters or playmakers, all Simmons will be playmakers or lock down defenders and so on.

KingJames

Rookie 1
one thing i noticed about that archetype thing is about how would your AI's gonna play. For example is that 80 base elite Harden (Sharpshooter) and 80 ovr MVP Harden (Playmaker).. AI Harden sharpshooter shoots more than AI Harden playmaker esp. if the team has already a sharpshooter archetype player.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.