• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Gameplay updates

Ailman

Rookie 1
All of those comments are AFTER these “fixes”
I lost my first LvL quarter, the AI is usually OP anyways but shooting 95% is just stupid. They keep passing until someone is wide open, with manual switching broken that happens 100% of the time. I've been back less than 2 months and I wanna put the game down already.

Naveen

Rookie 1
Manual switching is still not fixed.... Goltending prbly next season
Not just manual switching. When using the SS lineup even auto switch is messed up, now. It doesnt auto switch like b4 to the closest player. I've noticed that it doesnt switch to the sf at all when usimg auto switching. Auto switching was fine b4 the update. And i dont find this problem with my other lineups

Altavilla

Pro 1
For me it has been mostly a positive improvement. I still haven't noticed any of the problems other players are mentioning.

And OVR finally seems to make a positive difference in gameplay (manual and auto/AI) so I'm a 107 now (after months as a 102 and 1 or 2 weeks as a 103)

TomH

Pro 2
Not just manual switching. When using the SS lineup even auto switch is messed up, now. It doesnt auto switch like b4 to the closest player. I've noticed that it doesnt switch to the sf at all when usimg auto switching. Auto switching was fine b4 the update. And i dont find this problem with my other lineups
Yes. I experienced that too. It just wouldn’t switch so Curry ran around defending 5 guys.

TomH

Pro 2
Actually it is. Sharpshooter is glitched more than LD or Street. You can’t switch back to PG from other players. It’s definitely not the Same for LD and Street.
I totally missed that. But, yeah, it’s just SS or ultimate if it has SS coach. And it is manual and auto switch both messed up.

TomH

Pro 2
I hope I’m wrong but usually if there is A major issue not fixed by EA in short order, it means it’s going to be a very long time before the fix, if ever. So if you focused the last 10 months building your SS lineup as your go to lineup, like I did, pull down your pants and bend over - EA would like to finish the job.

Solo

Rookie 1
I hope I’m wrong but usually if there is A major issue not fixed by EA in short order, it means it’s going to be a very long time before the fix, if ever. So if you focused the last 10 months building your SS lineup as your go to lineup, like I did, pull down your pants and bend over - EA would like to finish the job.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
My SS is 105 but when I'm using it players are passing my defense as if they are playing with kids my sg is ass I have Mitchell but that missing 3points too much 😥

dub365

All-Star 1
I feel like they tweaked AI in the past day or two and now it's OP again. Passing on me like they're putting on a clinic, catch& shoot fadeaways that the supposedly "fixed", big men dropping bombs..... Aye

TomH

Pro 2
I feel like they tweaked AI in the past day or two and now it's OP again. Passing on me like they're putting on a clinic, catch& shoot fadeaways that the supposedly "fixed", big men dropping bombs..... Aye
For me it’s been since they updated the prior app update, whenever that was. Layup after layup. Then an occasional 3. Kinda hard when you can only count on switching between pg & sg. Especially if they have magic. All you can do is try to keep him from getting to the lane, then after 20 seconds he passes to someone who takes it right down the lane. I had a 29 in lvl yesterday but it was a fluke. A few days ago I actually got a +5 TOTAL.

TomH

Pro 2
So much for this whole “outside shooters will shoot more 3s and inside players more layups” bull crap. The 3 point ai shooting is back to where it used to be. I just had a 104 Shaq bury 2 3s and Bobby Jones too - a 50 rated 3pt shooter. These cards aren’t supposed to be taking those shots. Then add in the layups and welcome to double digit ai scoring.

Oh my god they have finally finished the job of destroying gameplay. It’s unplayable. Season 4 will be know as the year EA f###ed up the game so badly they couldn’t fix it

dub365

All-Star 1
So much for this whole “outside shooters will shoot more 3s and inside players more layups” bull crap. The 3 point ai shooting is back to where it used to be. I just had a 104 Shaq bury 2 3s and Bobby Jones too - a 50 rated 3pt shooter. These cards aren’t supposed to be taking those shots. Then add in the layups and welcome to double digit ai scoring.

Oh my god they have finally finished the job of destroying gameplay. It’s unplayable. Season 4 will be know as the year EA f###ed up the game so badly they couldn’t fix it
This is what I was talking about yesterday. It DID seem different for a bit, but now it's back to my Jr Varsity squad vs the '92 Dream Team. Super quick AI decision making, acrobatic shots from deep, can't stop anyone from going to the rack anymore. And in all the games I've played where the opponent had 106 Harden.......he hasn't missed a shot in 3 days. They should just scrub the servers and start over

TomH

Pro 2
This is what I was talking about yesterday. It DID seem different for a bit, but now it's back to my Jr Varsity squad vs the '92 Dream Team. Super quick AI decision making, acrobatic shots from deep, can't stop anyone from going to the rack anymore. And in all the games I've played where the opponent had 106 Harden.......he hasn't missed a shot in 3 days. They should just scrub the servers and start over

exactly. Except for some reason in lvl. It seems the game will let you clamp down on magic in lvl. It’s almost normal last 3 days in lvl (Using SS)

TomH

Pro 2
So I have a theory based on last 2 days of gameplay - for opponent’s ai, it doesn’t matter what team or player ovr is, they all are playing the same now. A 103 Pg vs my 107 pg will eat my guy up just the same as another 107. I’ll basically get same win margin vs 103 and a 107. I really think somehow EA so messed up gameplay that opponents play at a set level regardless. I’m even seeing it in the little seasons I play. EA made ai fungible.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.