• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Gameplay updates

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I changed your title because it wasn't leaked they posted that on their official Twitter account and why did you spam this twice in 2 different threads you don't need multiple threads for the same thing this is your final warning on spam you did it with the league threads already

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
I changed your title because it wasn't leaked they posted that on their official Twitter account and why did you spam this twice in 2 different threads you don't need multiple threads for the same thing this is your final warning on spam you did it with the league threads already
Oooh relax I didn't know have posted twice maybe I double clicked.

dub365

All-Star 1
Like I said in my league chat......
This sounds GREAT...... but feels like a disaster coming. Watch how 3s are cheese, all 2pt shots brick, and that's if you can get a shot off without being blocked....lol. That's my realistic expectation right now. For once I hope EA proves me wrong

TomH

Pro 2
Soooooo, just what is the top OVR and attribute ratings? Just updated and they’ve dropped 3pt (and presumably all attribute) max to 115. And they accomplish it by reducing base 3 rating. 🤦‍♂️

59EB9F01-5526-48E1-958C-F3DC497D3A9D.jpeg
8F5BCCB6-960E-481C-BB6A-54437920E799.jpeg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Soooooo, just what is the top OVR and attribute ratings? Just updated and they’ve dropped 3pt (and presumably all attribute) max to 115. And they accomplish it by reducing base 3 rating. 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 4667 View attachment 4668
I don't have the update yet but that's such a stupid way for them to have a stat max why would they change something that wasn't an issue smfh

TomH

Pro 2
I don't have the update yet but that's such a stupid way for them to have a stat max why would they change something that wasn't an issue smfh
Is it possible the 125 deal was a visual glitch? And this was the only way these .... geniuses .... could figure out to fix it?

betaman411

All-Star 1
My theory on the 125 is they never increased the % chance of a shot going in so when the max was 115 it was x% and when they changed the max to 125 it was still x%. So if you maxed an attribute to 115 the only way you would see similar in game performance would be to increase it to 125. As a result, everyone’s in game performance suffered. No idea what they’ve done now but lowering attributes to not max a lower OVR player essentially achieves the same thing so not sure how this “fixes” anything.

Anyone play lvl drives or SD notice a difference?

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
All I know is that there's a very serious issue at hand when every single time you introduce a new feature and/ or try to make the game "better", you break the game somehow.

Who reviews this stuff in game before it’s released?

Only played a couple SD but my shooting is up over the last 2 days. So there is that. AI still missing most shots but will occasionally bury a long one if you are over-encouraging a shot. So a little improvement.

dub365

All-Star 1
Who reviews this stuff in game before it’s released?

Only played a couple SD but my shooting is up over the last 2 days. So there is that. AI still missing most shots but will occasionally bury a long one if you are over-encouraging a shot. So a little improvement.
Interesting to hear this from someone else bc I wasn't sure if it was real or just perception. But I definitely feel like I've shot much better over the last couple days in SD and other modes aside from LVL

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Have updated the game but rebounds are for opponent players they are rebounding everything if you miss a outside shot.

dub365

All-Star 1
Lvl didn't feel any different. SD feels better when you have the OVR advantage. Doesn't seem like anything major has changed though contested shots at the rim appear to miss more often for the opponent and blocks feel slightly easier to come by. Not a disaster at this point but nothing to talk about either

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.