• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Gameplay changes ?

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Don’t rely on 3s too much for now. Everyone is experiencing the same, even those whom i know dropping +15 to +20 per quarter in lvl. I think the smartest way to play this game is to not let your opponent score in the paint, let them shoot outside, pray for the rebound, then go for a quick 2. Of course you can shoot 3s if you are really really wide open maybe once or twice if you are really feeling it but avoid spamming it.
Have recorded +8 by rebounding & Dunkin fast every 3point was missing it's painful loosing matches😪+opponent players jumping too high and blocking my shot while I have kept distance like about 2metres, they're jumping like they have spring shoes,too bad.

Last edited:

cire2245

Rookie 3
Have recorded +8 by rebounding & Dunkin fast every 3point was missing it's painful loosing matches😪+opponent players jumping too high and blocking my shot while I have kept distance like about 2metres, they're jumping like they have spring shoes,too bad.
I guess we are on the wrong thread though...should be on the ‘gameplay issue’

TomH

Pro 2
This is day 4 (5?) of this and I’ve had ai make a total of 2 outside shots. That’s over 99% miss rate. From making everything to missing everything With a few errant keystrokes. Why do I think EA’s response will be it will be addressed with the next app update?

Naveen

Rookie 1
Guys I need quick help I have 105 players but they're missing every 3point shot even when playing with inferior opponent. What can I do please.
there is few ways to hit 3s ive been able to shoot more than 60℅ from 3 in showdown. Boost good 3 point shooters with contested shooting. I use + 8 contested shot amd +4 3pt shot to boost my ss lineup. And yeah some defenders jump from yards away to block the corner 3.

Naveen

Rookie 1
Don’t rely on 3s too much for now. Everyone is experiencing the same, even those whom i know dropping +15 to +20 per quarter in lvl. I think the smartest way to play this game is to not let your opponent score in the paint, let them shoot outside, pray for the rebound, then go for a quick 2. Of course you can shoot 3s if you are really really wide open maybe once or twice if you are really feeling it but avoid spamming it.
Yeah you are right. Keeping them away from the paint will make them miss almost evry outside shot. Its important that your centre is a good rebounder. I've realised it's almost impossible to grab a rebound when the opponents have a better rebounder like 105 shaq and 106 david robinson. And its wise to call upon screens and hit 3's off those screens. Less 3's and more sprinting and dunking is your way to a victory in showdown.

Solo

Rookie 1
what I've noticed is the manual switching can get messed up easily and will switch you to a player nowhere near the ball handler

Yes indeed, and this is the most irritating issue amongst all.

This leads to team playing with no defence at all.

Isn't all the issues started after they increased the capping from 115??????

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yes indeed, and this is the most irritating issue amongst all.

This leads to team playing with no defence at all.

Isn't all the issues started after they increased the capping from 115??????
Yep

TomH

Pro 2
It’s as if the problems are accelerating to terminal velocity. About 2 hours ago, I lost the ability to make 3s entirely. Sound is now gone despite several delete/reinstall. AI still can’t shoot anything but layups/dunks. So it’s LP Magic driving for dunks FTW. 🤦‍♂️

These coders and developers on this game are just doing the worst job the entire season. Really, really horrible.

betaman411

All-Star 1
It’s as if the problems are accelerating to terminal velocity. About 2 hours ago, I lost the ability to make 3s entirely. Sound is now gone despite several delete/reinstall. AI still can’t shoot anything but layups/dunks. So it’s LP Magic driving for dunks FTW. 🤦‍♂️

These coders and developers on this game are just doing the worst job the entire season. Really, really horrible.
Who plays with sound on?! 😜

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.