• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Frozen Players List

X020179

Pro 1
Hello everyone, now that the Gamechanger previews are live, let?s get an official list on the Frozen players for the next part of this promo.

90 OVR Paul George (Levelable to 93)
90 OVR Victor Oladipo (Levelable to 93)
90 OVR Kevin Garnett (Levelable to 93)
90 OVR Hassan Whiteside
89 OVR Kevin Love
88 OVR Jaylen Brown
87 OVR Jeremy Lamb
86 OVR John Wall
85 OVR Justin Holiday
85 OVR Nikola Mirotic
84 OVR Emmanuel Mudiay
83 OVR Marcin Gortat
83 OVR Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
82 OVR Kyle Anderson
81 OVR Derrick Favors
81 OVR Bryn Forbes
81 OVR Jusuf Nurkic
80 OVR Jonathon Isaac

I?m sure I missed a few, so if I did, put them below and I will add them to the post.

edlllpt

Pro 1
82 Parsons (?) (it's a Grizzlies card at least) edit - maybe kyle anderson
81 Favors
81 Forbes
81 Nurkic

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Confirmed BF Oladipo is balanced. So frozen promo Oladipo is shooting, unless it gets changed tomorrow.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Different 90 overall Oladipo from one Black Friday?

Yes and same lineup style but different archetype it's the new high flyer archetype

Hi Stewie.
Wasn't this promo oladipo shooting style as seen in the promo preview video? I might be mistaken but that's what I remember. BF Oladipo is balanced style.

Sorry I guess the person that said it overlooked that fact sadly I have to double check stuff that simple instead of taking people's words lol

slin

Rookie 1
To add onto the list, I pulled an 86 Shooting Lineup Enes Kanter.

Btw, does anyone know which ones from the list are of the shooting lineup. I trying to get the highest possible ovr frozen player that's from shooing lineup(i know that 90 whiteside is shooting lu).

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.