• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

For the new bulls game is anyone saving up what you're getting free every 6 hours

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No point in saving them because every event gives the same amount so I use mine when I get them

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I didn't catch that can you tell me where it says that so I can see it for next time
Click on the event and it says it rewards 5 matador points same as the other ones before it multiplies for multiple stars

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Click on the event and it says it rewards 5 matador points same as the other ones before it multiplies for multiple stars
It lets you see that for the last event because it doesn't let me see that when I click on it nothing happens

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.