• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Flashback and legend temporary gone or permanent?

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Hi. News says they will not release player for the mean time. Daily beats token can still be used. But can that mean new sets are just conversion. Or its just a temporary suspend of promo

Hetzer

Rookie 1
temporarily can mean anywhere from a week to a few months for EA. I don't think we will get any new players, EA's profit module for weekly programs kind of collapsed for the past few weeks because everybody had enough tokens to get a few FBs and legends. Won't be surprised if we get a master of some kind where we can dump these tokens/players.(like the rewind masters from S2)

What about GOTW? They only mentioned FBs and legends, are we to assume GOTW will continue or should I redeem the players now?

jeforious

Rookie 1
Yah i have around 90 Legend Tokens but no NEW masters today. Not sure if i should just use on Sets and sell the player or maybe wait it out for something better? but it looks like this program is discontinued.

Yah i have around 90 Legend Tokens but no NEW masters today. Not sure if i should just use on Sets and sell the player or maybe wait it out for something better? but it looks like this program is discontinued.

No new legend & flashback players til the revamp. Save the tokens. The programs will continue. See the game news tab for more info.

A bit of a risk, but I am going to hold my tokens for now. These sets take a ridiculous amount of tokens and I have only turned them in a few times. Showdown players were like that for a while and then they revamped and now getting those players is actually a reality.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
6days to go for Flashback, will it end permanently or they'll fix or revamp it. Thanks
They said before Parker cane out that it will come back meaning it will get revamped I expect cards that will challenge the overall curve which is currently at 103 and quickly on its way to 104

karl_josh

Rookie 1
They said before Parker cane out that it will come back meaning it will get revamped I expect cards that will challenge the overall curve which is currently at 103 and quickly on its way to 104
Thanks for the feedback bruh. I'm quite hesitant in cashing in my tokens just to get a mere 99ovr card that can't challenge the present cards from other events.

The revamp is tomorrow.

There are now exchange sets to convert elite fb & elevate tokens to plat tokens. Probably to save inventory space.

Flashback & legends are now daily & stamina free.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.