• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

First 107?

TomH

Pro 2
I have all those cards. Damned if I know how he did it. I don’t think it would be the optimal lineup tho. I can get Siakam to 107 and Embiid to 108 but both only in the Kerr lineup and with 101(boosted to 103) DWade on bench with his +4 block to team.

One more 105 Finals Hero and it shouldn’t be hard. I’m scratching my head how he pulled it off. Some kinda voodoo if you ask me. lol

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
There are several variables which I can't figure out with the overall team ovr calcs...
For example, teammate had 1059, got 106..
Mine needed 1062..
But for 105, I had 1048, and he needed 1052..

Altavilla

Pro 1
Court should give +5 def rebounding and jerseys +4 3pt and +3 block.
With that and all the mentioned players everyone should reach 107. Right?

The 105 Nash is off-limits for me so I have to wait for another 105 PG anyway, if I'm to reach 107

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Court should give +5 def rebounding and jerseys +4 3pt and +3 block.
With that and all the mentioned players everyone should reach 107. Right?

The 105 Nash is off-limits for me so I have to wait for another 105 PG anyway, if I'm to reach 107
Donovan?

Any reviews on him

Altavilla

Pro 1
Ask Alta...he had him for a hot minute and sold him before 107 was even a thought! 😜
Good point on Donovan A Anatdoc
Had him for too little (1 day?) but he didn’t suck so I’d be willing to get him again. Not in a hurry to replace Kemba, who I’m liking to play with atm. But if it gets to 107 I’ll get him.
First, let’s see if some Klays show up at the AH and for how much. At under 2,5M I’ll probably get him. Over that I should stick to BB Beal for now and wait for the Wade I’m grinding now.

TomH

Pro 2
I’ve figured it out definitively. (If I’m late...oops).

Bench is 104 Walker (+3 Mid), 105 DWade, (+3 SWC), 104 Porter (+3 3pt), 104 AD (+3 Def RB), 104 Wilt (+3 block) (104 KAT May work as well)

Uniform Boosts - +3 Block Heat Hardcourt, +4 3pt Nuggets

Court - April Fools +5 Off RB

Coach - Boomer - +7 On Ball & Steal.

The card I was missing was (is) 105 DWade. The part that was confusing me was the +8 On Ball for Kawhi when it should have been +10. I had assumed he made it somehow without maxing out coach boost which made no sense. Then I looked at your pic of Embiid and realized it was just a glitch with Kawhi giving less than the +3 On Ball to himself. Rest of team has +10. It’s the only combo to give those boosts numbers.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.