• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Finals MVP K.Durant & POTG L.James

Alekk

Rookie 2
Pretty disappointing in my opinion.
LF0bqju.png

He has the clutch ability and +5 team boost to scoring with contact. Very random stats that are uncharacteristic of Durant.
Also unauctionable - the nail in the coffin.

LeBron got the player of the game card which might be very good. Based on the description, it's at point guard with a three-point boost. I'll add his stats as soon I see them.
Edit: Here it is albeit already maxed. Insane stats, if you have 10k cash saved up, this is about as good of a card you can get.
bGCANAw.jpg

KSiElFy.jpg

Alekk

Rookie 2
Anyone know when Durants clutch is triggered?

I've heard it's a 45 second recharge, so it's possible to use 3 times in a showdown quarter.
But keep in mind that he's unauctionable, untrainable with an abundance of clutches after other ability cards were nerfed to single uses.
It wouldn't surprise me if he gets an update later to fix these issues.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.