• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Final Golden Ticket Cards?

Qhu

Rookie 1
Yep. Most useless position for me, unless by miracle it’s a defensive SF with a good boost like OBD. Worst GT set of all time by far and that’s counting last season
Now I’m just hoping that QJB will make a good one for us

TomH

Pro 2
A card that makes Jokic look good. Hey, you got a gold ticket! You can have early clutch or +4 boosts. No thanks, I’ll take that worthless ability because I love watching those “get dunked on” videos. Da f###!

And guess what? I pulled it. For god sake open the auction house!!!!!

BF17F335-0AC3-4712-90B6-A20A06E684EB.jpeg

X020179

Pro 1
A card that makes Jokic look good. Hey, you got a gold ticket! You can have early clutch or +4 boosts. No thanks, I’ll take that worthless ability because I love watching those “get dunked on” videos. Da f###!
Obviously, people are entitled to choose their own favorite player(s), but imagine pulling a ticket and choosing Domantas Sabonis.

Domantas.

Sabonis.

With In The Paint.

At SF.

dub365

All-Star 1
I think it's almost as funny that they chose Def playstyle and the gave him a 90 Def rating. Aaaahahaha

X020179

Pro 1
They should just end the season now before they COMPLETELY crash and burn.

Oh wait, they’ll lose money if they do that.

Such an EA thing to do; make the first half of the season great, drew comparisons from S1.

“Nah, let’s send it all to hell.”

dub365

All-Star 1
I don't understand why they put the 2nd half of the season on Autopilot so that they could work on porting it to a new engine for S4. If gameplay is unchanged..... Why the hell would you sabotage half a season to work on it? Can we have customized hairdos now? PVP is gonna be straight BS, I can see it already. Bc no matter if they fix the lag/ connection issues....it's just gonna be a stupid mode overtaken by the Cheesers and the guys with top lineups.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Great card but ugly as can be the Golden Week card art can not be topped as ugliest in the game I'm surprised QJB made a good card since I question his intelligence in and out of the game every time I'm forced to watch a video of his

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Tried for him 5 times on each account to no avail but I did pull Curry the 1st try on my alt and he can't miss he literally has yet to miss for me in these few days

X_1618

Rookie 1
Tried for him 5 times on each account to no avail but I did pull Curry the 1st try on my alt and he can't miss he literally has yet to miss for me in these few days
I pulled Jokic GT card... but I wanna sell him and try to get PG GT card to upgrade my shooting lineup and balanced lineup.
any suggestion for PG GT card?

X020179

Pro 1
I pulled Jokic GT card... but I wanna sell him and try to get PG GT card to upgrade my shooting lineup and balanced lineup.
Can’t go wrong with Curry or Giannis personally I’d take Giannis but like I said neither choice is a bad one

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Giannis for defense and Curry for offense so whatever you need more but my vote is Giannis because you want defense first and offense second for a PG plus it's easier to use Giannis' clutch than Curry's BB plus it has a much higher success rate

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Zion has yet to play in an NBA game but he's gotten a 107, a 108 and a 109 GT. Won't be surprised if Zion gets the 'Lebron Treatment' next season.

Zion has yet to play in an NBA game but he's gotten a 107, a 108 and a 109 GT. Won't be surprised if Zion gets the 'Lebron Treatment' next season.
Nothing makes sense anymore. Playing against the GT Giannis is insane! He hit all types of 3s, fadeaway, contested, off balance! Plus his constantly dribbling wasting clock. It's annoying.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.