• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Final Golden Ticket Cards?

Hroswith

Rookie 3
What I came here to post. Two terribly designed cards in a row. Iverson is always a bad choice for the way this game plays. But at pg?! Imagine Iverson guarding Yao. They ought to limit players per position to 2 if they are going to offer these publicly. Pick position first, then you get to decide who and what card will look like. Just awful.

PS - The Pack God is dead.
I guess I'm one of the few players that actually likes to put players in the position they can actually play.. And I'm biased, since Iverson is one of my favourite players. But the rookie AI seems better suited for my team. I just don't have the 15000 cash to outright buy him, and don't think I'll get there by grinding.

Putting Yao at PG just breaks the game. And choosing Shaq at PG was a terrible mistake on my part.

At least they make good bench players.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Sounds like they're following suit and giving a GT to a GC once again , smh. Heard QJB has one coming down the pipe
Looks like that will be the 4th remake of a GT because he'll most likely choose LeBron

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
How many of GT have there been in previous batches? Since offers are expiring need to try my luck near end of the releases.... was it more than 5 GTs before?

Kudos to the guy that made GT Jokic. The other creators make him look like a super original guy

I would prefer clutch instead tho.

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
Half an hour to go assuming there is one more. What do you guys think? My money is on 109 pg Yao.......with buzzer beater. lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.