• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Final Golden Ticket Cards?

X020179

Pro 1
See? I wasn’t crazy about that.
I had my doubts lol. Actually, this was my first SD quarter back down to 110. Now my highest scoring quarter:

C516A68C-5898-48F7-B1DE-64734303435E.png

I’ll probably get back to 111 for AI once the AH opens again, but remain 110 for manual unless I play against a 110/111 in LvL.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I had my doubts lol. Actually, this was my first SD quarter back down to 110. Now my highest scoring quarter:

View attachment 2410

I’ll probably get back to 111 for AI once the AH opens again, but remain 110 for manual unless I play against a 110/111 in LvL.
Man u must be a wizard at stealing.. I can get the margins occasionally but i rarely break 25 in a quarter..

TomH

Pro 2
Weird .. Rarely happns with me

Yeah the slow down, multiple pass ai offense is what I usually face. I played two lvl drives a few days ago and every possession the ai stayed in the backcourt dribbling, two of them, dribbling and playing catch for 15 seconds, then up court for a long 3. Never seen that one before or since.

X020179

Pro 1
Yeah the slow down, multiple pass ai offense is what I usually face. I played two lvl drives a few days ago and every possession the ai stayed in the backcourt dribbling, two of them, dribbling and playing catch for 15 seconds, then up court for a long 3. Never seen that one before or since.
Just happened with me. Splits weren’t horrible. 14-4 the first Q which is the lowest I’ve scored in weeks, lost the tip but the AI was missing nearly everything; 21-4 the next, should have been 24+ but I again lost the tip which really annoyed me since I usually win every single tip. AI was lenient though.

jeforious

Rookie 1
nice!! thats a very generous 3pt shooting for the Greak Freak lol!

Attachments

• 2efd3lt469l31.jpg
    2efd3lt469l31.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 237

TomH

Pro 2
This just reached the point of absurdity. The odds of this happening are 1.25 in 100,000 (if I did the math right, got up late today and on first cup of coffee). Which is so remote I have to believe they over-stacked cards in Gold or Bust. Or it’s a glitch. Or it’s a “thank you for spending over X thousand dollars, you sucker.” Or I sold my soul to the devil and forgot about it. Card is a bench sitter. Who gives up +2 extra boost for a dunk package (assuming +6 boost is still the deal)? Three out of three shooting game style.

I think I just used up my life quota of luck. On 3 109s......

5524E67E-8802-4ED6-8DD8-DD0D60A81DEA.jpeg
25225CD7-D06A-4AFC-B9F7-E843DBE47BCC.jpeg

X020179

Pro 1
This just reached the point of absurdity. The odds of this happening are 1.25 in 100,000 (if I did the math right, got up late today and on first cup of coffee). Which is so remote I have to believe they over-stacked cards in Gold or Bust. Or it’s a glitch. Or it’s a “thank you for spending over X thousand dollars, you sucker.” Or I sold my soul to the devil and forgot about it. Card is a bench sitter. Who gives up +2 extra boost for a dunk package (assuming +6 boost is still the deal)? Three out of three shooting game style.

I think I just used up my life quota of luck. On 3 109s......

View attachment 2418 View attachment 2419
Go buy a lottery ticket

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.