• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Final Game Key?

Alex

Rookie 1
1 from the live event that gives u 4 gold trophys and the other from the 75 stamina event

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is it possible to pull final keys now?? I've been playing these few days nut didn't even get 1 key
I merged the thread and to answer your question u talked about this in this thread how I haven't pulled one in 24 hours now after using tons of stamina on multiple accounts

Keys are more rare but possible. I just got 1 from the potg event.

I've heard today is the last day to use the tickets but not 100% sure

LiTheGreat

Rookie 1
I literally scored 18 points and got 3 stars and all i got was some elite trophys and some mystery gifts! Omg i’ve been grinding so hard for those finals keys and to win those games but i still have no luck pulling any 106 Players smh😭😭😭

TomH

Pro 2
I now have 7 Raptors coach/boost. SEVEN!!! And a boatload of present tokens. Just beat it again by +10 and got 3 presents and my 7th coach. 7th!!!

combat008

Rookie 1
I now have 7 Raptors coach/boost. SEVEN!!! And a boatload of present tokens. Just beat it again by +10 and got 3 presents and my 7th coach. 7th!!!
Not once i have beaten the event with 3 stars lol. Got tons of present tokens and not a single raptors coach/boost.

Ailman

Rookie 1
Not once i have beaten the event with 3 stars lol. Got tons of present tokens and not a single raptors coach/boost.
I have 3 players with abilities, I have to manage the clock and my shots to get over 9 points. I had to purchase 102 Lillard so I can use the buzzer beater ability. One game he missed a hard court shot and cost me 2 packs.

combat008

Rookie 1
I have 3 players with abilities, I have to manage the clock and my shots to get over 9 points. I had to purchase 102 Lillard so I can use the buzzer beater ability. One game he missed a hard court shot and cost me 2 packs.
First time got 3 stars. All 4 packs was mystery gift lmao

betaman411

All-Star 1
Anyone else not getting abilities with their players during these events? My D Wade doesn’t even have the bar above his head during the event even though he’s built complete.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.