• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Final Game Key?

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Just so you guys know, this is how the new boost coach looks, the raptors one. All I pulled. And some presents.

Attachments

• 6D825CC4-F6AB-4DA8-9138-9C6B15B717DD.png
    6D825CC4-F6AB-4DA8-9138-9C6B15B717DD.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 270

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They nerfed the shit out the key pulls because after daily reset today the pulls were coming in droves but after a few hours they had a maintenance and I haven't pulled one since in maybe 4k stamina used between accounts since then so I got tired to buying stamina and just bought a ticket... Only to pull back to back Raptors boost items in the 3 packs from that event

Altavilla

Pro 1
Won by 7 with Miami. Got 1 star.

Was never losing the game and at some point the counter went to negative.

I wish this stupid event never existed. The campaign was being great until this awful stupid event (even without the glitch).
36EFBD26-1F72-462F-BB43-264308D182F8.jpeg

Altavilla

Pro 1
Won by 2 with the Cavs. Registered as a loss.

No stars. Only a shitty playoffs token :mad:

This has to be EA’s worst move in the last 6 months.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Yeah if you don't get a star it's a loss
They should at least explain how this mess works. I still don’t get how one can win by 7 and only get 1 star

On the good side: I was feeling too pleased about the game and about to spend some real money in order to refill my EA cash (to levels I feel comfortable with) and this BS saved me some €€€

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They should at least explain how this mess works. I still don’t get how one can win by 7 and only get 1 star

On the good side: I was feeling too pleased about the game and about to spend some real money in order to refill my EA cash (to levels I feel comfortable with) and this BS saved me some €€€
Well if you got a putback that would explain it because in live event requirements they don't count as points

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Yeah if you don't get a star it's a loss

I managed to win by 5 points via a 3 pt buzz beater sunk in by that Dirk loanee/Joe Ingles/ef this I can't remember which one card yesterday....I was like "THANK GODDD!!!" after all of it

Freak this crap, I didn't need all the stress before sleeping. :X

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.