• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Final Game Key?

Alex

Rookie 1
Can u play the same event twice? For example play the even with the shooting lineup twice?

You have to win by 6 but the AI is boosted. If you get 1 star you get 2 packs. 2 stars is 3 packs and 3 stars is 4 packs. If you get 0 stars then you get one of those purple hashtag token things.

rene87

Rookie 1
I got 2 keys. Played 2 events and got +10 points. Then each event gave me 4 rewards (2 items each). In total I collect:
6 presents to be opened in July,
2 gold players, and
8 elite token finals.

glx

Rookie 1
i just got the street 106 durant with the wade event, yaaay!
played it once, won with +13, got 4 packs, he was in the first. stoked!

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
Crazy. I barely got 2 stars twice. The events are crazy. My shooting lineup is my best chance because I have 2 3pt clutch guys and soon to be 3 when I get Wade and I'll have Embiid itp soon. Corner 3s worked but you literally can't miss or it'll be difficult to get stars. I would love that street Durant so that I can make the defensive one for my main lineup and have a sick pf for street finally. Congrats everyone who got him!

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
But my 2nd key was the same.. It's not supposed 2 be easy.. lol
I have another prob.. the clutch exchange doesn't work.. maybe it's only activated once the 4 historic tokens have been issued.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.