• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Final Game Key?

MrFaustino

Rookie 1
Hi everyone!
I've just got a rare item from the 3 trophy event, a final game key. It's a platinum item, with a key photo on it.
Anyone knows for where it will be used?
Thanks!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
EA isn't that generous. Probably will need another 200 tokens to unlock a player or it could be something as simple as unlocking an event. Either way I wouldn't expect much.
Maybe you need the around of games the series lasts as well as players for FMVP so if it goes 7 then you need 7 keys and whatever amount of players

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
See it says final game.. I think it simply opens the last event in the history masters. Have 2 now, that's my 2cs..

rene87

Rookie 1
I played the final events for 30 gold tokens and 2 of them were keys. So the chances of getting one is pretty good!

combat008

Rookie 1
It's like award winner steph all over again
Just checked my collectibles and it turns out i have 3 of these final game keys. I suggest scrolling through collectibes in your inventory and see if you might have them. Didn't notice pulling these at all.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Just checked my collectibles and it turns out i have 3 of these final game keys. I suggest scrolling through collectibes in your inventory and see if you might have them. Didn't notice pulling these at all.
Ya thought abt that.. scrolled.. no luck

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.