• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Favourite TV Show

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Prince from Bel-Air,Seinfeld,Friends,Fools & Horses and the greatest of them all Married....with Children and the legendary Al Bundy...oh sorry i missed a century 😂😂😂

betaman411

All-Star 1
U could try "warrior" .. excellent action.. decent acting seemed story.. based on writings of Bruce Lee
Also Banshee.. must watch for action fans
Another vote for Banshee. Very underrated show overall and some of the action sequences were phenomenal.

AngryOrange

Rookie 1
Staff member
I'm surprised how anybody mentioned Silicon Valley... It's the funniest show I've ever seen, I think. And even Bill Gates recommends it because it's very realistic

I'm from Silicon Valley and I can say the ish on the show is 100% true to the culture

jeforious

Rookie 1
Broke my Ankle few yrs ago lol all i did was watch TV shows hehe lol

Action:
Spartacus
Rome <--- Amazing show very underrated imo better that GOT.
Game of thrones

Drama/Thriller:
Breaking Bad <---very Debatable to be the best show ranking 1 in my list. imo.
Peaky Blinders
House of Cards
Dexter <-- would put this show in my top 5 all time list.
Mind Hunter
Prison Break

Sci fi:
Westworld <--- Season 1 was very good, season 2 is ok. still a fav.
Lost <--- you legit get LOST watching this show, its a roller coaster
Orphan Black

Comedy:
Friends
Big Bang Theory
Suits

2018 shows:
Tom Clancys Jack Ryan
Bodyguard
You
Discovery of a Witch <---Romance/fantasy haha the ONLY romance show ive ever watch :)

Seen a lot of other shows but i wouldn't say they are my FAV.
Need some 2019 shows if you guys got any recommendations :D

There is a NEW show called "The Boys" getting a lot of hype, possibly the best show in 2019? has anyone seen this show?

:) i might have to give it a try..
It's a fantastic show if your a red blooded male. Blood, violence, & evil superheroes, can't go wrong. I binge watched the entire season in one day. Amazing show! I recommend it to everyone with a penis.

Josh

Rookie 1
This thread getting so many replies.. I see y'all are as bored as I am with the game rn lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Mondays is American Dad, Tuesdays is The Detour, Wednesdays is South Side and Snowfall but nothing running right now that I watch from Thursday-Sunday

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.