• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Father’s Day players

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So, Curry, Thompson and Walton are all back. EA hasn’t even bothered to look for new pictures and just recycled the same player photos last season’s Father’s Day cards had.

Anyone else annoyed that they’re 105 this season, compared to the 106 of last season? Last season, the FD cards were some of the better cards. Great stats, great performance and boosts solid enough to be a nice bench player, even for a 109 OVR lineup.

This year’s cards wont have nearly the same longevity.

edit: just saw that Sabonis and Rivers are back too.. From the looks of it, this is an exact copy of last year’s FD promo, just with the OVR’s lowered. Don’t know for sure, because I started playing after this campaign ended last season.

Last edited:

Luifer0309

Rookie 1
Hi guys, I would like to know what I have to do to earn my ties and earn my father's day players? Please your prompt responses. Thank you

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.