• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Farewell

Ndnd

Rookie 2
After 2 whole years spent with this game, I’ve decided to leave it tomorrow. Today is the last day I’ll be playing it. Basically, I want to get used to not having this game around as soon as possible, because a few months later, I’ll be entering the stage in my life where I need to manage my time wisely, and grinding this game out can’t be one of my top priorities anymore. But anyways, even though I’ve only been a part of this forum for a few months, I’d like to thank everyone who made this experience enjoyable for me. A place solely for talking about NBA Live Mobile. I appreciate all the tips, support, and suggestions from everyone in this forum. With everything out of the way, thank you to everyone in this forum and farewell NBA Live Mobile, it has truly been quite the journey. 🙏

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.