• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Fantasy Expansion Draft Details

betaman411

All-Star 1
When this started EA indicated that reaching level 1 would be attainable and in fact there’s rewards beyond level 1. As an above average F2P grinder, I’m sitting right at level 7 and can’t see how I’ll get to 100k since I’ve either already hit the max pts from current promo or it never reset?

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
When this started EA indicated that reaching level 1 would be attainable and in fact there’s rewards beyond level 1. As an above average F2P grinder, I’m sitting right at level 7 and can’t see how I’ll get to 100k since I’ve either already hit the max pts from current promo or it never reset?
Same here...wonder why are this guys doing this??
There is no way i can move to #1 even if there are 4-5 promos after this one 😡

#1 is for spenders. 75k-80k pts is the max you can get as f2p player (Brian mentioned on discord Top 5)

I'm at 72.5k right now, so 80k is possible

G34

Rookie 1
Latest event gives 13.500 draft points.
14,500 with some extra grind.

That puts me well into 2nd place in the Draft personally.

There are another 2,200 Draft points from the daily events.

I'm shocked but that reddit post about how #1 draft spot was doable f2p was right after all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex

Rookie 1
Latest event gives 13.500 draft points.
14,500 with some extra grind.

That puts me well into 2nd place in the Draft personally.

There are another 2,200 Draft points from the daily events.

I'm shocked but that reddit post about how #1 draft spot was doable f2p was right after all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup and there is a set that gives u 500 draft points for 1 elite token.

ThreeCavaliers

Rookie 1
The amount of points earnable in this campaign is so great, as someone who started late and is sitting at Pick 15 I gave up hope of cracking the top 10!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.