• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Fantasy Expansion Draft Details

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
3qpb3mfn3u631.png

We have a few big announcements for Season 4 and what you will be experiencing for the rest of this season.

1. Keep Your Team for Season 4
  2. Journey to the #1 Draft Pick

r71zc9qo3u631.png

Announcements
Keep Your Team

• All players you own transfer into Season 4!
  • Use any of your current Season 3 players in the All-New Multi-Year lineup in Season 4 to play in exclusive campaigns and “wild” tournaments. You can also choose to trade-in Season 3 items to help level up Season 4 Superstar players. It’s your choice!
  • Now Keep building your franchise throughout the summer to get a headstart into Season 4 by earning player upgrades, boost items, and leveling up a new player type, Superstars, in the Fantasy Expansion Draft!

6nawrlrt3u631.png

Journey to the #1 Draft Pick in Fantasy Expansion Draft

Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

It's a strange decision for EA. The more I think about it the more I'm convinced they will take some things away. Maybe campaigns will no longer be grindable or they may make coins irrelevant somehow. Either way I'm still sceptical.

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
If really coins are transferrable many people will start selling their main lineup and save up the coins to get ready for season 4 because the lineup in season 3 can only used on certain event which is most.probably useless

Well, bye bye 110 Kawhi. The coins you get selling those 104/105/106 plats are more usefull than a 110 player you will barely use next season.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Well the devs made it pretty clear that there is a S5 currency.. and that you can trade s3 items for S4 items..
I'm interpreting this as there are legacy type lineup events like this season..
Interesting no mention of coins at all carrying over..

Amma

Rookie 1
The coins will keep to next season ?
but there is no notification that the coin will also be carry to the next season.
Screenshot_20190628-032036.png

Well the devs made it pretty clear that there is a S5 currency.. and that you can trade s3 items for S4 items..
I'm interpreting this as there are legacy type lineup events like this season..
Interesting no mention of coins at all carrying over..
My guess is the new currency will be for all the important stuff while coins will be relegated to the the AH and basic packs like Madden. Madden over did it this season with the number of currencies you needed in the store.

Altavilla

Pro 1
So, I filled some questionnaire about this from EA. From the questions being asked I think this is sparking less interest than they were expecting.

I still haven’t used any real or EA cash on this because I don’t see a point in spending now to get points for some mystery thing that will happen 3 months from now. Whenever I do spend real or EA cash I kinda like to know what I’m getting and how impactful it will be in my team.
Anyone buying draft points?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
So, I filled some questionnaire about this from EA. From the questions being asked I think this is sparking less interest than they were expecting.

I still haven’t used any real or EA cash on this because I don’t see a point in spending now to get points for some mystery thing that will happen 3 months from now. Whenever I do spend real or EA cash I kinda like to know what I’m getting and how impactful it will be in my team.
Anyone buying draft points?
Didnt even consider it..
...especially with the whole Sd masters/the lag etc. and based on last 2 seasons the packs people bought in previous season rarely gave that much of an advantage in the new season.. especially if promos are similar in s4 , grinding shouldnt be that difficult to overcome any major disadvantages.

It's difficult to know how many draft points we'll get with the promos before the season ends. So spending cash is something you could do & then finish in the same draft spot.

If PvP next season is like FIFA Mobile, an advantage is really important, since you play against other human being and not against an OP Ai. I win like 95% of my PvP matches against same and lower ovr in Fifa pvp

Remember that these superstar players from the draft expansion are trainable during the whole season.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.