• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Fantasy Expansion Draft Details

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm at 24k, spent a little but nothing directly on Draft points. It's been about a month. Double that in another month and I'm close to 50k which is close to rank # 10. Another month beyond that is reset so i think it's a safe bet to get close to #1...... until EA decides to move the goalposts on us at the last minute

TomH

Pro 2
What we don’t know is what will unlock picks 11 through 1. I’m at #17 so we will know before too long.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Well, I guess I’ll check it out on S4 and then decide for S5, if they keep everything the same 🙄

I hope this doesn’t ruin the game experience too much on S4

Anyone thinks this will be a p2p exclusive? As in you only get decent stuff if you spend heavy and everyone else is left with crap they’ll never be able to use?
That kinda happens a lot in this game... it’s either “spend 100” or “don’t even bother” a lot of times.

Last edited:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Well, I guess I’ll check it out on S4 and then decide for S5, if they keep everything the same 🙄

I hope this doesn’t ruin the game experience too much on S4

Anyone thinks this will be a p2p exclusive? As in you only get decent stuff if you spend heavy and everyone else is left with crap they’ll never be able to use?
That kinda happens a lot in this game... it’s either “spend 100” or “don’t even bother” a lot of times.
I'm surprised people are thinking this is going to run smoothly.. they cant get an update right.. they take a month to fix lag.. I will be amazed if pvp runs smoothly in the 1st month of season 4 keeping in mind network connections globally..
Just hope they dont keep the forfeit fan loss same.. lol

Swagiwave15

Rookie 1
There's a daily event on the draft where you get 50 points and side clues on what season 4 will be like in case no one knew.

ThreeCavaliers

Rookie 1
Newbie question - when the new season starts, are S3 players stats/OVRs affected? The post says you keep your players but I wasn't sure just how much they reset the grind (or if this will affect the stats data in the card database that will be rolled out here soon)

chappy

Rookie 1
Newbie question - when the new season starts, are S3 players stats/OVRs affected? The post says you keep your players but I wasn't sure just how much they reset the grind (or if this will affect the stats data in the card database that will be rolled out here soon)

No one really knows for sure....in the past when the season reset you lost everything except any NBA cash you had....you had legacy starting lineups that carried over but those were only used in advance of a select few promos that gave a few extra tokens.

The thought would be these S3 players would be used in similar instances in a "multi year" lineup.

TomH

Pro 2
Yesterday when I got the 500 draft points in pvp, got a pop up saying I was a Rank 2. Seems to be a glitch in the campaign progress —-

CDC15E65-AB2D-4485-816B-C0C1A0C072B1.jpeg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Really? I was thinking Kawhi bc of the Champship & all
I was thinking LeBron because he has a much bigger diehard fanbase so encouraging people to spend to reach his slot to make him a choice is something EA would totally do

G34

Rookie 1
Very odd they choose the better player (Kawhi) over the more popular and more likely to net them money (LeBron)

Who is more likely to win a championship this year and thus be more popular?

Kawhi and the Clippers or Lebron and the Lakers?

You have to look at this as a global fan base and not just the US

Kawhi is very popular in Asia right now. Far more than Lebron.
Kawhi is Canada's newest national hero at this point so expect Canadians to drop some dough.
And honestly, as goat as Lebron is, I'd rather have Kawhi right now even though the bucks loosing to Toronto hurt.

People will be rooting for Kawhi to become the first to win 3 Finals MVP with 3 different teams and he has a pretty good shot at achieving it too.

PS. flashback to the moment that altered the course of the NBA.
Kawhi's bargain power after the finals and his move to LA and what came after caused a seismic shift in the League with TOP 20 players being traded left and right.

Look at this Epic Picture
11d7d63e-753d-11e9-933d-71f872cf659b_image_hires_135439.JPG

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.