• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Fantasy Expansion Draft Details

The actual SD season ends Friday instead of Sunday. And it's confirmed that the highlight reel promo is the last one. My guess is the game will probably go to maintenance by Tuesday 15 /Wednesday 16

dub365

All-Star 1
The actual SD season ends Friday instead of Sunday. And it's confirmed that the highlight reel promo is the last one. My guess is the game will probably go to maintenance by Tuesday 15 /Wednesday 16
Don't get why SD is shortened when it could still go regular length.....

G34

Rookie 1
Screenshot_2019-10-07-19-24-15.png

This looks like a countdown to me.
But if this is to be believed, then 0 days remaining would be Sunday making Monday the start date.

The highlight event does end between Monday evening - Tuesday morning.

One thing is for sure,
New season is next week

dub365

All-Star 1
Here is something I'm damn excited to see. Hopefully it's implemented in a good way....... DEFENSIVE ABILITIES o_O

Screenshot_20191008-202901.png

Sooooo maybe AD wouldn't be such a bad choice for a Draft pick.....

TomH

Pro 2
Here is something I'm damn excited to see. Hopefully it's implemented in a good way....... DEFENSIVE ABILITIES o_O

View attachment 2899

I think he has a block ability. Guess we will find out with some gc vids, hopefully done with some degree of clarity and completeness. 8 months from now it might be difficult to remember all the abilities of combined off and def.

TomH

Pro 2

View attachment 2899

When i look at the last post, I just smh. Reddit is filled with posts assuming you will get the actual real life teammates of your draft pick. 🤦‍♂️ Trying to address it is like playing whack a mole.

dub365

All-Star 1
When i look at the last post, I just smh. Reddit is filled with posts assuming you will get the actual real life teammates of your draft pick. 🤦‍♂️ Trying to address it is like playing whack a mole.
I don't get why ppl think this..... Obv, you're gonna get a pack of RANDOM players. That's how this game works

G34

Rookie 1
Well, here is to reaching 105K in the draft

Screenshot_2019-10-13-02-01-06.png

Screenshot_2019-10-13-02-01-14.png

Screenshot_2019-10-13-02-01-28.png

It seems you can claim more though

Screenshot_2019-10-13-02-07-41.png

I should have enough highlight reel tokens to claim an extra 5K on the draft.
I feel this is the most valuable token to bring into the next season and all other highlight reel awards pale in comparison.

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
Well, here is to reaching 105K in the draft

View attachment 2934

View attachment 2935

View attachment 2936

It seems you can claim more though

View attachment 2937

I should have enough highlight reel tokens to claim an extra 5K on the draft.
I feel this is the most valuable token to bring into the next season and all other highlight reel awards pale in comparison.
Nice. They're supposed to be worth it according to Waggoner. TomH said there's a limit.... Maybe 20 tokens? I'm almost at 15 so you can get at least that many

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.