• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Fantasy draft expansion tomorrow

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Barry said on his yt that tmrw's promo will be fantasy draft expansion and there may be something with awards
So my guess is we get a draft expansion promo and store only awards players which everyone was saying

Expansion draft is not a promo. Last all summer & is a point system. You collect points & reach draft selections. The higher your draft selection, the better rewards for season 4
1.png
2.png

Last edited:

Lethal

Rookie 1
Im going to wait and see how it is, but it looks to me more like slightly better rewarss t9 start the season.

I think maybe you basically you can grind all summer to get to start with a super star or draft pick 1, but those cards could be useless after a month after the reset.

For me Id just want something that I'm not saying two weeks into the season "why did I grind all summer for this." I seem to say that with all EA mobile games though.

dub365

All-Star 1
Hopefully it's worthwhile but it does kinda seem like the ticket system from last season with a different paint job....

Yes, basically is like the tickets from last season, but I think this will have better rewards. And i hope is not broken lol 😅

PD: Awards promo coming tomorrow too.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.