• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Fan Favorites Promo

He said Oscar and This Day will end on 2/28, but the timers say otherwise. He may be wrong given how everything else refreshes on 3/4.

It’s Top 100 again. This time it’s an 87 OVR Trae Young at SG. The base elites are 82 OVR. It doesn’t appear that there’s a base Young this time, but they deliberately slowed down the speed that you can progress as they felt people got Irving and Mitchell too quickly last time. The promo lasts for six days.

The other promo is 6th Man. It’s a short promo like the Valentine’s Day one. The master is 82 OVR Bill Walton with GOAT boost, which is apparently the best boost in the game. I’ve heard he’s difficult to get, though. It’s designed to only take 125 stamina a day, but I don’t know how much progress you can make free to play. There are some trade in sets to get rid of inventory.

Nick was taking like Top 100 stuff held over from the last time they ran it, so if you kept any of that then you may have a head start.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It’s Top 100 again. This time it’s an 87 OVR Trae Young at SG. The base elites are 82 OVR. It doesn’t appear that there’s a base Young this time, but they deliberately slowed down the speed that you can progress as they felt people got Irving and Mitchell too quickly last time. The promo lasts for six days.

The other promo is 6th Man. It’s a short promo like the Valentine’s Day one. The master is 82 OVR Bill Walton with GOAT boost, which is apparently the best boost in the game. I’ve heard he’s difficult to get, though. It’s designed to only take 125 stamina a day, but I don’t know how much progress you can make free to play. There are some trade in sets to get rid of inventory.

Nick was taking like Top 100 stuff held over from the last time they ran it, so if you kept any of that then you may have a head start.
The GOAT boost boosts 15 stats which are...

speed, agility, dribble speed, dribbling, first step, strength, quickness, vertical, tip in, dunking, mid-range shot, 3 point shot, contested shot, shooting touch, and shot off dribble

It's definitely the best boost in the game highflyer is the only other one that gives 10 or more at 10 stats boosted

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.