• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Fan Favorites Promo

madmac

Rookie 1
Dont forget this is also a luck based promo too, I mean the 50-50 conference tokens are really terrible here

dub365

All-Star 1
It would've been a difficult promo if there were still pop-up/ bonus ads. It's a total joke to charge 100 stamina per event

TomH

Pro 2
Now that they boosted Kerr it may be more useful to go after him in the rebirth campaign plus they unlocked events for player sets you completed so you can play the Kerr events to help finish the player sets
Yeah. Need 14 bullets tokens. The day I complete that set is the day I get kerr.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah. Need 14 bullets tokens. The day I complete that set is the day I get kerr.
Unfortunate that I've been going after the Strategic players since the Rebirth events were bugged. I'm sure in a few weeks I'll be able to switch my lineup to Finesse players.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Rebirth Campaign. Need to finish leveling Beal to 81 so I can do the last set of events and get Kerr coach.
Ya I thought trophies go into the set so was wondering. Found out later that they don't.
U don't have any of the medal coaches?

dub365

All-Star 1
Ya I thought trophies go into the set so was wondering. Found out later that they don't.
F*cked thing is that I had a Medal Boost item a couple weeks ago and it wasn't working properly so I sold it. There were several going around the AH. If only I had known.....

Tim pool

Rookie 1
So whos better? Caruso or anuboy? I'm getting one of them in a day and can't make up my mind. I dont really like either of them but I'm too far to turn back.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So whos better? Caruso or anuboy? I'm getting one of them in a day and can't make up my mind. I dont really like either of them but I'm too far to turn back.
Whatever fits your chem I wouldn't start either though both look like bench cards with worse stats than lower overall cards

TomH

Pro 2
No. It’s impossible right now. Only give out Clipboard. They’ve acknowledged the set is broken.

I really hope it's not Primetime after I sold all my tokens. I'm guessing it will be, though. Tomorrow's stuff goes until 3/3 and then a bunch of stuff drops on 3/4. I think Oscar finishes on 2/28, though.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I really hope it's not Primetime after I sold all my tokens. I'm guessing it will be, though. Tomorrow's stuff goes until 3/3 and then a bunch of stuff drops on 3/4. I think Oscar finishes on 2/28, though.
I thought Nick said Oscar was until 3/3 or was that Live Pass? Now that I think about it, I think he did say Sunday (reset Monday) for Oscar.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.