• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Fall Rivalz Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ooh that will make up for me accidentally using Kawhi instead of KD in the LeBron set and I love that x factor because it doesn't have a timer

IT3

Rookie 1
Do you guys know the reset time of beef ads in the store? Just notice it isn't on daily reset as usual promo.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
i was wondering what was up with that, i was able to buy them after the campaign launched but then notice it around the evening they were available and i was confused thinking did i forget about these, so i rebought them and now the reset for me around 4-6 pm my time, is that for everyone as well?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
i was wondering what was up with that, i was able to buy them after the campaign launched but then notice it around the evening they were available and i was confused thinking did i forget about these, so i rebought them and now the reset for me around 4-6 pm my time, is that for everyone as well?
yes. similar thing has happened with the dunk token ads too

betaman411

All-Star 1
Should we trust the timer on this promo?
Well no maintenance yet today (after reset) and no events for 10/24 has me wondering as well. As long as ads reset though I’ll reach 15.5k for the 2nd Master. 3 was pretty much out of the question since I’m F2P.

Mckflyp

Rookie 1
Well no maintenance yet today (after reset) and no events for 10/24 has me wondering as well. As long as ads reset though I’ll reach 15.5k for the 2nd Master. 3 was pretty much out of the question since I’m F2P.
Thanks! That was why I was asking myself. I'm knocking on the door of the second master and should get there if the timer is right.

TomH

Pro 2
There was absolutely no reason to drag out this campaign a day beyond the end of the campaign events. I thought at least there would put a killer offer in store. But nothing. Just proves EA messed up again and can’t reliably even set timers.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.