• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Express players

Altavilla

Pro 1
We had Jamal Murray and Coby White so far that I remember.

I did a quick search for other Express players that might show up after White and...
Jarret Culver
Victor Oladipo
John Collins
Trae Young
Mo Bamba

dub365

All-Star 1
Hope there's more. I'm playing daily & saving all my tokens for the 3rd or the 4th player if there is one

Altavilla

Pro 1
Starting as a 78 tho.
Yeah, either way I’m not planning to build up any superstar anytime soon.
I even have a couple of them with enough shards to upgrade but, since I can’t get them to a remotely useful ovr, no point on wasting starpower points

bbs3

Rookie 1
Cant be bother with the superstars any more. Another stupid EA idea similar to showdown masters last year , for 99% of players always behind the ovr curve...and the end bound to disappoint...
thanks but no.....

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Cant be bother with the superstars any more. Another stupid EA idea similar to showdown masters last year , for 99% of players always behind the ovr curve...and the end bound to disappoint...
thanks but no.....
I just unlock them to base Incase ea has some kind of compaign later with them

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.