• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Exchange set cards

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I hate ds game.... The one player(harden) I wanted wasn't in the packed. **** EA
That's why I'm scared to do the 100 pack I want DLo since it's a lot cheaper to do than the 101 but I could easily not get DLo

dub365

All-Star 1
That's why I'm scared to do the 100 pack I want DLo since it's a lot cheaper to do than the 101 but I could easily not get DLo
On the other hand, you might get lucky. 101 Harden was the only card I wanted or could even use from the 101s. I did the set primarily to get another card for the 102 set Harden was one of the cards available.

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
Yes it was there yesterday... I saw my cash amount rise after buying that in store... overall I am not impressed with 103 Giannis so i think will not go much further 101-102... i already depleted my stash of gold players but with generous cash from pack i can manage to buyout set without golds as it's cheap like 10 cash per gold...

dub365

All-Star 1
Yes it was there yesterday... I saw my cash amount rise after buying that in store... overall I am not impressed with 103 Giannis so i think will not go much further 101-102... i already depleted my stash of gold players but with generous cash from pack i can manage to buyout set without golds as it's cheap like 10 cash per gold...
Interesting. I've heard several ppl say Giannis has killer AI. Would be good to know but I'll still probably get him. If he goes to bench I'm still happy using Zion

Problem is earning gold players as most of packs are giving elites/plats players most of the time. I know there’s a lot of them in ah but with price ranging from 10k to 15k (cheaper buy now prices) makes me double think to invest on these players as you can’t get your coin back even by half once the value of the cards decrease. Hope ea give us a way to earn gold players maybe by next promo, exchange set (elite to gold as silver is as rare) or packs with guaranteed gold.

or the other way around (trade downs) ....I have wayyyy too many 80's players (high and low) .... I'd trade 1 for 5-10 gold...

dub365

All-Star 1
or the other way around (trade downs) ....I have wayyyy too many 80's players (high and low) .... I'd trade 1 for 5-10 gold...
Strangely, after these sets dropped and AH prices on gold's jumped.....I opened about 20+ pro packs and got 1 gold. But as of today, it feels like they screwed with pro packs and I'm getting a normal amount of golds again. Maybe it's just coincidence, idk

Strangely, after these sets dropped and AH prices on gold's jumped.....I opened about 20+ pro packs and got 1 gold. But as of today, it feels like they screwed with pro packs and I'm getting a normal amount of golds again. Maybe it's just coincidence, idk

yea I agree I was getting nothing but 80's for a good 2 weeks

betaman411

All-Star 1
There was a maintenance yesterday but not sure what changed. Maybe this was something?

Lonzo_Ball

Rookie 1
the 100 ovr dLo is in the auction house and you can get him for 800,000 coins or less i just got him for 800,000 coins

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
the 100 ovr dLo is in the auction house and you can get him for 800,000 coins or less i just got him for 800,000 coins
That's a different one I wanted the SG with +2 put which I already have now since that post was from 2 weeks ago

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ok so I've done the 100 set 5 times and I still have Porzingis and Butler from there

101 set 4 times (all are gone now) and haven't seen Harden

102 set 4 times and the only one I haven't owned at one point was Carter since he still hasn't shown up yet but I still own Doncic and Russell

Did the Giannis set a couple of weeks ago using KG and Stockton as the 2 102s in that set

The 2 main cards I wanted I still have yet to see pop up for me

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.