• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Exchange set cards

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
104 PG ja SG hayward SF ingram PF bertans C Embiid

103 PG Lowry SG Iceman SF Baylor PF Mchale C Turner

Last edited:

Ndnd

Rookie 2
What would be the best way to go about this? Should I take 103’s from my lineup to get the 104 or just complete each set by set starting with the 103 and use more trade chip and players?

dub365

All-Star 1
What would be the best way to go about this? Should I take 103’s from my lineup to get the 104 or just complete each set by set starting with the 103 and use more trade chip and players?
I would only use extras, certainly don't pull 103s from your Ultimate to put in this set. It'll be there a while. Don't need to rush it. In a couple weeks time, I bet you'll have some extra 102/103s for the sets

Solo

Rookie 1

103 PG Lowry SG Iceman SF Gerwin PF Mchale C Turner

I want good C player.. I have mutombo ryt now...
Apart from shaq Eaton was the best player so far IMO.
Please suggest me which player should I go for
Embied or Dwight or buy
shaq or Eaton.
I am confused , help.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I want good C player.. I have mutombo ryt now...
Apart from shaq Eaton was the best player so far IMO.
Please suggest me which player should I go for
Embied or Dwight or buy
shaq or Eaton.
I am confused , help.
Balanced Yao is pretty good.

TomH

Pro 2
Man. When I saw that 105 Lillard I was salivating. The 99 version was killer and this 105 is too. Been saving up cards for a 105 set. Boom boom it was done. Also got 104 Ja. This is better than the two promos.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Man. When I saw that 105 Lillard I was salivating. The 99 version was killer and this 105 is too. Been saving up cards for a 105 set. Boom boom it was done. Also got 104 Ja. This is better than the two promos.
Wow how did you get him so quickly??? You need a 104 and two 103’s to get him

Blazer

Rookie 1
Does he boost up to a 106?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

103 PG Lowry SG Iceman SF Gerwin PF Mchale C Turner
Baylor not Gerwin (Gervin?) I did the 103 set now and got Turner, Iceman, and Baylor so I went with Iceman I was hoping for McHale since those balanced cards come in handy for cutting corners with coins I'm over 45 mil now so I don't need to save it's just a habit lol but pulling that OP Ingram would've been nice if I got that glitch (if it even was one rather than a typo)

Elysium

Rookie 1
Well, yes, I did the "103 OVR Trade UP" set which gave me 2 options - 104 Ingram and 104 Embiid. So I guess there is a mixup between set name and what you can pull out, because on one set, we have both 103 and 104 written :D

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I wish they let you choose whatever you wanted instead of a lottery i just did the 104 set and got both 104s I wanted which were Bertans and Ingram so I had to make the difficult decision to get one of them knowing that I may not get the other one the next time I do the set I ended up with Bertans but odds are I won't even get Ingram to pop up next time with the big chance he doesn't even show up

dub365

All-Star 1
I wish they let you choose whatever you wanted instead of a lottery i just did the 104 set and got both 104s I wanted which were Bertans and Ingram so I had to make the difficult decision to get one of them knowing that I may not get the other one the next time I do the set I ended up with Bertans but odds are I won't even get Ingram to pop up next time with the big chance he doesn't even show up
That and the cool-down. Why? If you can actually do the 104 set again, you're spending $, so why block access to a random pick-pack?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.