• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

End Zone Promo

betaman411

All-Star 1
What’s the point in having campaign lineups that aren’t used to unlock anything?
Most likely to address the boost issue if using the 3 normal lineups. Puts you at a disadvantage in lvl if you're playing promo with low OVR boost players and someone plays against your lineups. Probably also why they eliminated the promo lineup from lvl altogether.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I just want to make it to the OOP pack, but I'm about 50k yards away, there is NOOOOO way I can get there, even if I used all my warmup points (although I do have them full, I have over 200 pro packs that guarantee warmup points). I dont think it's worth it and will hold off onto them until something blows my mind and I want/need. What's after endzone, allstar?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.