• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Emblem Pts (Monthly Master)

jeforious

Rookie 1
Sorry guys if this has been answered already, but do Emblem pts gets carried over to the next Month if we don't use/spend it? i have around 30k pts right now.

Thanks!

bbs3

Rookie 1
i cant believe EA.....Not only you need to spend 60k stamina and grind for long time to get a MM, now you get to lose half the points or 30k stamina if you don't use them

it seems to me EA developers doing the best to get rid of all their customers.....

last year , at least you would get a version of a MM depending on your grind and spend. this year is all or nothing.....such a disappointment......

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
i cant believe EA.....Not only you need to spend 60k stamina and grind for long time to get a MM, now you get to lose half the points or 30k stamina if you don't use them

it seems to me EA developers doing the best to get rid of all their customers.....

last year , at least you would get a version of a MM depending on your grind and spend. this year is all or nothing.....such a disappointment......
They want us to spend nba cash (like we had to last year if we want the completed master) on BoGos in the store I guess.
The pay to play blitz seems to be a part of that strategy

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They want us to spend nba cash (like we had to last year if we want the completed master) on BoGos in the store I guess.
The pay to play blitz seems to be a part of that strategy
I gave up on using the cash in the store the NBA cash packs this year suck so much that I spent 2k to get Harden 2 days earlier than I would've so now I've had him for close to a week and I didn't even flinch when I did it because it's clear NBA cash for packs is useless this year

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
All those pts which cant be carried for next month start to spend on packs(at least you will have some players for sets) in the MM campaign leave 30k and move on(while asking yourself why im still playing this game?) unfortunately every year is worse and worse
Only option that might stop them is if we gamers stop spending real cash for about 2-3 weeks on this game and wait for their response,otherwise as long as they are getting $$ from us nothing will change

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
All those pts which cant be carried for next month start to spend on packs(at least you will have some players for sets) in the MM campaign leave 30k and move on(while asking yourself why im still playing this game?) unfortunately every year is worse and worse
Only option that might stop them is if we gamers stop spending real cash for about 2-3 weeks on this game and wait for their response,otherwise as long as they are getting $$ from us nothing will change
The thing is all of the communities only reach 1% of the player base if that much so unless everyone online spends 100s every month a piece and stops for several months than not a damn thing would change

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is it 50% of your total or 50% of the 60k total so a max of 30k? I read it as if you have 20k at the end of the month then you’ll start next month with 1/2 or 10k. 🤷🏼

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I dont know how much reliable is this but i can remember really well from last season that when S4 begin there were around 79-82k daily players and now this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210401-035339_Game Launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20210401-035339_Game Launcher.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 369

Mikey777

Rookie 1
At least my strategy not to go for Erving paid off.
I was about to reach close to 50k anyways.
But got Shaq at my 32th pack.
That set which gives 4k points towards MM if u collect 8 different companions is handy. Sadly it's on 1 week cooldown. Now onto getting emblems for next month's MM...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.