• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

ELITE PLAYER SPIN

I'd be surprised if anyone still plays this event. Only one of my leaguemates has ever pulled an elite in three season's. It's good to play at the beginning of a season to trade in the players for golds, and for the xp but at this point it's a waste of stamina.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I still play it, pulled an elite last year - Andrew Bogut mid 80's OVR from what I recall.
Was relevant to my OVRs back then which was nice.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I have played & while they have adjusted the difficulty recently, I still get mostly 50-60 over players, and 2 gold players so far.

No pulled elites.

MagicFans

Rookie 1
I might have pulled an elite this season, not sure...

But certainly there are better things to do now so I've skipped most of the daily beats except game of the night and stamina blitz

ramizi

Rookie 2
I've pulled one last year.
Playing it once/twice a week this season and get's silvers most time with the occasional gold

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.