• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Elite pack odds?

There has to be a way to see the probabilities of items a specific pack contains. (Not Pro pack and premier pack tells u in store) I hesitated to buy an elite pack in black Friday set because I wasn't sure if it was worth the tokens.. is there a way in game or an app or website that tells you? I mean EA doesn't expect you to buy packs blindly right?

dub365

All-Star 1
They surely expect that you'll blindly buy packs. That's why they're a horrible company

Your best bet is to check out reddit.

I believe the elite pack has 2 80+ and 8 70 + players.

EDIT: Sorry, just clicked that you were asking for the probabilities. It seems they only do that for packs that are in store. The elite packs is no longer there, unfortunately.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.