• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Elite cards achievement - what's your progress?

edlllpt

Pro 1
Not much going on here in the forum right now, so here's a random question: what's your progress in the achievement tracking the number of elite players you obtained so far?

I'm with 142.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Looks like i am way behind you guys. I am only at 108. Maybe because i am not into buying and selling elites?

edlllpt

Pro 1
yeah this is in a big part a barometer of the amount of elites you sniped this season.

I didn't trade in golds for elites very often.

edlllpt

Pro 1
85 for me.
How did you guys get so many?

I think it's how active you are in the market really. The amount of elite exchanges certainly helps and any luck in pro packs as well, but I don't think you're above 120 without some bidding or sniping in the AH.

If you think bidding on an elite that is expiring for no bids at 30k is worth a try while your expected return is just +5k, you end buying and selling enough to feed the progress in the achievement.

But the prize of the achievement isn't really significant. So this doesn't matter much :p

ramizi

Rookie 2
85 for me.
How did you guys get so many?

I think it's how active you are in the market really. The amount of elite exchanges certainly helps and any luck in pro packs as well, but I don't think you're above 120 without some bidding or sniping in the AH.

If you think bidding on an elite that is expiring for no bids at 30k is worth a try while your expected return is just +5k, you end buying and selling enough to feed the progress in the achievement.

But the prize of the achievement isn't really significant. So this doesn't matter much :p

Thanks. I don't intend to invest in 5k snippets....

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.