• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Elevate store pack suggest other elites?

Angtheman

Rookie 1
Hello. Is it just me and I?m reading wrong or is there a chance of getting another 82 elevate player we can level up other than buttler?

The pack they sell in staple says ?chance at 82 ovr elevate elites?. I didn?t so so well in grammar when I was in school (as you can probably tell), but this hints at their being other players that you can get at ovr 82 to elevate.

Anyone knows or gotten the 500 cash pack at the store? Or I?m I just reading wrong?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
They mean u can get 82 Westbrook/blake/butler.. these 82 cards have different stats from the 70 card u get free and elevate
Don't know if ingram is also there in the store packs

Angtheman

Rookie 1
Ok that?s good to know. Would be nice if they would have made other random players available. Or even sell a 70 ovr at like .99$ (USA). That way we have different options. Seems like everyone in the miss 80s all have same players.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ok that?s good to know. Would be nice if they would have made other random players available. Or even sell a 70 ovr at like .99$ (USA). That way we have different options. Seems like everyone in the miss 80s all have same players.

Yup majority of f2p grinders have the same lineups. 85 elevate players, 84 next gen players, 86 tip off players and 87 AD.. Very few outside these

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.