• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Elevate reg and elites now 88 overall any pics?

Jokerrx

Rookie 1
So they boosted the levels on the free elevated cards they gave to 88 overall and they did it with the elite Elevate you can get from black Friday. I seen the stats on Hayward and Whiteside and they're pretty amazing. Hayward has 88 3-point shooting with 91 steals where Whiteside has 94 for rebounding offensive and defensive I'm wondering if anybody has pics of 88 overall Westbrook, Griffin, and Butler thanks

Drowzy

Rookie 1
yeah, would love to see those. i have a question though, since the paid elevate elites have better stats than the free ones, does it make sense to upgrade a paid 82 Westbrook when you already have the free Westbrook at 85? seeing as the free ones seem to play a lot better than their stats..

Jokerrx

Rookie 1
My free one is only 84 but the stats on the 82 is already higher then the 84 I have a screenshot not sure how to post it on here

dub365

All-Star 1
yeah, would love to see those. i have a question though, since the paid elevate elites have better stats than the free ones, does it make sense to upgrade a paid 82 Westbrook when you already have the free Westbrook at 85? seeing as the free ones seem to play a lot better than their stats..

The store version will be better BUT, you can use it to train the free one as it's worth it 16k TP. Tough call.

Jokerrx

Rookie 1
Not tough call on the Hayward lol 91 for steals and 88 for 3 points that's as good as the 89 curry lol I mean yes the lvl's cost a lot for the store ones but not a super hard grind I almost got my Hayward up 2 lvl's today first upgrade was 6000 points 2nd is 8000 points but at 83 he is better then most 86 cards

dub365

All-Star 1
I did it 7 times. Hayward on 1st pull, Whiteside next, then Griffin, WB, WB, Butler, WB. Never know if ya don't try though

Jokerrx

Rookie 1
Yup got mine first pull too I guess I was confused about what you were saying about using the pack elites on free elites but I did figure out you also can use pack elites on pack elites i used the 82 Westbrook on my Hayward and got 18,100 training points now my Hayward is 85 overall with 5000 needed for 86 overall

betaman411

All-Star 1
I did it 7 times. Hayward on 1st pull, Whiteside next, then Griffin, WB, WB, Butler, WB. Never know if ya don't try though
Which pack is this? The 25 BF one is just tokens right? I haven?t seen the other one (50?!). When is it due again?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
My free one is only 84 but the stats on the 82 is already higher then the 84 I have a screenshot not sure how to post it on here

You can either go to a hosting site such as Imgur and upload it there then copy the link and when making or editing a post just press the "Img" button above the writing box then in between the brackets put the link and follow it up with .jpg or you can click "attachments" below the writing box and upload directly from your device and choose to either "place inline" which will add a link and remove the grey outer box or choose not to do that and it will still show the picture but it will have a grey box around it not a big deal either way

Jokerrx

Rookie 1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181125-130833.jpg
    Screenshot_20181125-130833.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 1,246
  • Screenshot_20181125-130819.jpg
    Screenshot_20181125-130819.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 1,247

dub365

All-Star 1
Which pack is this? The 25 BF one is just tokens right? I haven?t seen the other one (50?!). When is it due again?

Beta, it's labeled "82 Elevate Player" or something like that. It costs 50 tokens & I haven't seen it yet today. The crappy token pack is labeled Elevate Pack and is only 25-35 tokens

betaman411

All-Star 1

Beta, it's labeled "82 Elevate Player" or something like that. It costs 50 tokens & I haven't seen it yet today. The crappy token pack is labeled Elevate Pack and is only 25-35 tokens
Thanks dub. I haven?t seen it at all but could be due to the time it?s out (midnight to 6am my time).

Jokerrx

Rookie 1
Beta players you can get whiteside,hayward,butler,griffin,Westbrook and I think the Halloween Ingram nice thing is if you get one you want and one you don't the one you don't want can be used as 16k training points toward the player you wanted to upgrade I also found out the amount needed for upgrading .

1st-6000
2nd-8000
3-7 10,000

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Dubs mine said 18,100 last night when I used mine

You must've trained it before using it as TP because they are all worth 16k unless maybe you pulled an Ingram which I don't think is possible because I haven't heard of anyone pulling one and I don't remember there being a boosted version of Ingram even in the game

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.